Chapter 5

IT IS I, THE AUTHOR. I GOT ME SELF A NEW CHAPTER FOR YE FOLKS.

just kidding.

THIS A CHAPTER THAT WILL EXPAND ON MARCO'S KNOWLEDGE OF MAGIC.

SIT BACK , RELAX, AND ENJOY READING

AND... I WILL SEE YOU AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER

____________________________________________

NO ONE'S POV

____________________________________________

It's a peaceful day in the Diaz household. Until something exploded in Star's room.

"Star!?? Are you okay!?" Marco shouts. Out of the smoke is a smoked Star.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Still gotta control the output in my magic" Star coughed. Marco looked inside Star's room to find it slightly charred but not destroyed.

"Star you need to clean this up. Fine, I'll do it myself." Marco sighs.

Marco outstreched one of hand and chants.

"Naelc siht moor" the room began to clean itself up.

"There done." Marco looked satisfied inhis magic. Star looked awe in the display of magic. She leap up to Marco and grabs him.

"Please Marco you gotta help me in this magic thing." Star pleaded with tears going

through her eyes.

"Uhh... sure?" Marco said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes!!! Now get out! Meet me again within 1 hour." Star wipes away her tears and promptly pushes Marco out of her room and closes the door.

1 HOUR LATER

Marco stands outside of Star's room with a notebook and knocked.

"Star?"

Star opened her door and promptly drag him to the middle of her room. She sat down in the middle and pats the space in front of her. Marco sits in front of her.

"Now teach me"

Marco opened his notebook and showed it to Star.

"Magic is the power of Mana. The stronger you will it to be the stronger the spell becomes but you get exhausted fast."

"Ok. I already know about that" Star nods.

"You must concentrate and empty your mind. Think of a spell that you want to do and chant it in reverse. Like this" Marco opened his palm and chants.

"Erif" On Marco's palm appeared a fist size fire ball.

"Ok now, you try Star."

"Erif" she pointed her wand in front of Marco and chants. A second later a fireball appeared in front of her wand.

"Hoohh!!!! Marco look!! Look!! I can do it." Star said looking proud.

"There a lot of spells in here. This is a good way to expand your magic knowledge." Marco opened his notebook and showed lots of spells with different elements.

"Star, Magic is Divided by 3 major factors Elemental Magic, Neutral Magic, and Imagination Magic. You mostly use Imagination Magic in your wand. It is the strongest Magic factor among the three of them. Your limitation is on your mind. Relax and expand your mind. Imagine something. The chant it in reverse. This time without the use of your wand." She followed his instructions and began to concentrate.

"Wobniar maeb" She opened her palm facing Marco and out came a rainbow beam. He dodge just in time and the wall behind him got wrecked.

"Ok note to self practice in an open area." He said but Star only looked awe at her palm.

"I did it!!!! I can do magic without my wand."

"You did, I'm happy for you." He smiled. Star rushed him and pulled him in a hug. She let goes of him and continues to learn magic.

They practiced until night time and she feels exhausted. She may feel tired but she's happy that she learned more on magic. It was nearly her time to sleep and it was time for Marco to rest.

"Thanks Marco, I woudn't have got it without you." Star thanked.

"No problem. What woukd you do without your bestie?" Marco teased.

"Awwww!! That's so sweet. Hugsss!!!!!"

She enveloped Marco in a hug once more and stays there for what feels like an eternity. Marco let goes and stands in front of Star's room.

"Goodnight Star." He said going to his room.

"Wait!" He looked back to Star. Just in time of her trying to give him a kiss on the cheek. Unfortunately Marco turned his head at that moment and share a chaste kiss on the lips.

They looked wide eye at each other. Their hearts started beating even harder.

"Uhh... good night Marco!!" Star said with a huge blush on her face. She closed the door on his face. He didn't even know that the door got closed still frozen from the last action.

"Her lips are so soft." Marco blushed and started walking to his room and lie on his bed.

"It was just a friendly kiss. She's just a friend" 'or is she?' A small part of Marco's brain supplied.

Neverzone

"Hmmm... Darling seemed to attract lot of female attention." Hekapoo mused.

"They will know who got first dibs on him." Hekapoo said with a mischeavous smirk.

AT MARCO'S ROOM.

It was 3 am in the morning. The window on his room opened and came in is Janna with her new plan of revenge. She planned to draw tattoos on Marco's arm to freak him out.

"Hehe... this is gonna be a piece of cake." She saw that Marco is already asleep. He saw that he looked fit and blushed.

"Huh... guess doing martail arts is good for him" Janna shakes her head to clean her thoughts. She crawled near his arm and opened her marker. Suddenly Marco's other arm sprang up and trapped Janna in a hug. Janna panicked slightly and notice that he is still asleeped. She feels safe and warm in his embrace. She feels drowsy waking up this time of the day and began to close her eyes.

'Hmmm... maybe this will freak him out more.' She thought with a smirk that is slowly drooping until she fell asleep.

____________________________________________

So... what do think? you like it? Comment and share your thoughts.

I will begin to create more lengthy chapters because we will still follow canon with a few modifications.

Who do you think should i add in the harem??

Should I add Lemon? or Lime? Maybe gin?

You will never know mwahahahahahaa

Thanks for reading this chapter and showing lots of support in the comments.

That's all folks and I'll see you on the next Chapter.

YOURS TRULY,

AUTHOR-SAN