Chapter 4

Hello there dear Readers. It is I, the author. Hope you have a good read on the past chapters and I'll see you on the end of this chapter.

____________________________________________

NO ONE'S POV

An afternoon in the Diaz household is Marco concentrating. He sat down in the middle of the room meditating while there's a orange flame above his head. He opened his eyes and started to concentrate.

"Ok Marco, You can do this" He said. He outstretched his arms and a small orange fireball appeared. He concentrated even more and the fireball turned blue. He suddenly loses his concentration and the fireball dissapeared.

"Haahhhhh... This body still cant do blue flames." Marco sighs.

"Uhhhhhh... Marco? The hell was that!?" Marco looked at his door to see it open and Star standing in it with slacked-jaw expression.

"Uhhhhh... Magic?..." Marco replied.

"Wait! Since when can you do magic?" Star questioned.

"Well I learned that I can do magic in the Neverzone... I seemed to have a talent in Moon magic and there were times when Hekapoo and I... bond together... She taught me Sun magic and all..." Marco said with a blush on his face.

"S-S-So... You and Hekapoo huh? I didn't even know what to say."

"Well I'm older in the Neverzone."

"So... you two a thing?" 'Please say no' Star pleaded.

"Yes... no...? I don't know it's more of a friend with benefits situation."

"Phewww... Good... I mean... uhhhhh... You need to take a shower you stink!" Star said thinking a way to divert the conversation. She left after that.

"Uhhh... I do stink." Marco said while going to the bathroom.

____________________________________________

OUTSIDE THE HOUSE

"You think you can make fun of me Diaz. I will make you pay." Janna said with a mischevous grin, on her side is a big bag that is full of something.

Janna proceeds to climb into Marco's room. She hears that the shower is on and looked in the bathroom and saw Marco's clothes in the laundry basket.

"Heh... Marco's in the shower time to strike." Janna goes back to his room and opened his closet. She saw lots of red hoodies. She opened her bag and inside is a lot of pink hoodies. She proceeds to change his red into pink hoodies. She kept all the red hoodies in her bag.

"Hehehehe... You would look good in pink tomorrow Marco." She laughed to herself. She leaves the scene of crime not seeing that Marco heard her last line. Marco is hidden on the side of the bathroom listening to Janna.

"Janna what are you up to now." Marco smirked and leaves the bathroom. He opened his closet to see all his hoodies are now pink in color.

"Ohhhh... that's what you meant. Well I don't plan on wearing this alone." Marco devised his plan to get back at Janna. He did a little of evening shopping near a clothes store and continued with his plan.

"We'll look like a pair tomorrow heh..."

____________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

Marco goes into the kitchen to eat while wearing a pink hoodie. Star saw the different color hoodie and asked about it.

"Marco? What's with the new color?"