"please." he said and i flipped him off.

" fuck no, get yo own cover from the closet." i said and he smacked his lips before getting back up.

he walked over to the closet and grabbed another cover, i watched him take off his shirt and shorts leaving him in his boxers.

why his thang big...on soft- lorddd ion remember allat from that night

i shook the thoughts from my head as he kicked his slides back off and get in bed wit me.

"night storm."

"night draco." i said back and i felt him lift the cover and smack my ass.

"owww." i whined.

"stop playing wit me."

"night daesyn damn."

᯽᯽᯽

i heard inaudible talking and the clicking of a controller as i slowly woke up.

i blinked my eyes a few times before yawning and stretching," you up, pa?" i heard daesyn ask and felt his hand rubbing my side.

i hummed in response and fully opened my eyes, he was playing on my play station and had 2k paused.

"what time is it?" i asked sitting up.

"it's 9:26, bronx left earlier for sumn." he said and i nodded my head as i walked to the bathroom.

i brushed my teeth and washed my face before walking to the closet.

i grabbed a pair of cargo pants and a t-shirt that started to ride on my stomach,"damnit." i pouted looking in the closet.

"wassup?"

"my shirts getting small foreal." i mumbled.

"what you expect? you growing a baby inside you..." he said getting up and walked over to me.

"and?" i said walking around him back to my bed and grabbed my phone.

"storm." he said and i looked at him.

"yes?" i said as he stood between my legs.

he only had on his boxers but i could tell he had washed his face and brushed his teeth already,"dude yo dick kinda in my face." i mumbled titling my head back.

"i could fuck yo throat right here." he said placing his hand on the back of my head.

"get yo nasty ass on." i said laughing and moved his head.

he was still staring down at me and this time i was starting to get nervous under his stare.

i slowly looked away towards my phone but then he grabbed my face,"dae-" i was cut off by his lips on mine and just like that.

that familiar feeling from that night came over my body again, i kissed back and i felt him smile against my lips as his hand went to my neck.

he applied light pressure as he pulled back and sucked on my lip before staring at me again,"you know you ain't going no where?" he asked.

"you can think that." i said as i stared back at him and he glared at me.

"don't play wit me storm."

i shrugged and he applied more pressure to my neck making me moan a lil as i felt myself starting to get hard,"chill daesyn move." i said grabbing his wrist.

he let me go before grabbing his clothes,"we finna get sumn to eat..then go to my place, discuss some shit you'd like at the gender reveal and i'll send it to my people." he said and i nodded.

᯽᯽᯽

"nigga we ain't doing no glocks or glitter." i said mugging daesyn.

"why not, shit lowkey sound gas." micah said laughing.

"i'm on board wit that too." cortez said and i flipped him off.

"hell no." i mumbled crossing my arms making them laugh.

"well what kinda theme you wanna do lil bit?" d3 asked licking over his lips and i had to look away from the small action.

"ion know..." i mumbled as i pulled my shirt up a lil and rubbed my bump feeling a light flutter.

"stop kicking me..." i mumbled mugging my stomach.

"how about...y'all already know the gender but me and daesyn don't and like we be surprised by the decorations y'all put up." i suggested.

they all looked at one another and talked some before agreeing,"y'all ain't have no choice but to agree cause i'm having the damn baby." i said.

"okay not too much sir." bronx said and i rolled my eyes.

"i'm tired..." i mumbled rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"wanna go to my room and go to sleep?" daesyn asked and i nodded my head stretching my arms up.

"you too damn big." bronx said as daesyn leaned down and picked me up.

"shut up bitch." i mumbled as daesyn started walking.

he opened his bedroom door and sat me on the bed and helped me out my pants,"you keeping your shirt on?" he asked making me nod as i yawned and got under his covers.

he started walking towards the door,"draco." i said making him stop.

"storm, what i done told yo ass?" he asked looking back at me.

"lay wit me." i said and he looked at me confused.

"huh?"

"nun bruh." i mumbled and he walked back towards the bed.

he started getting undressed down to his tank top and boxers, he slipped in bed beside me and i cuddled under him.

"you can leave when i go to sleep..." i mumbled as i closed my eyes and inhaled his scent.

i heard him laugh quietly,"ight, pa." he said softly and i felt him kiss my forehead making my eyes pop open.

"boy go to sleep you let me make out wit you earlier." he said and i rolled my eyes.

this finna be one crazy ass "co-parenting" journey.