TWELVE

Valiskar leaned against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest when L'aeric came from the refreshment room, wrapped in a towel. The light elf met his gaze briefly before walking to the bed, sitting down, examining his nails and Valiskar watched him for a moment, his drying white-blond hair resting against his muscular shoulders and back.
      He pushed off the wall and walked to the bed, sitting beside him, taking in his fresh scent with a warm gaze. He lifted some hair from his shoulder, feeling it between his fingers, still finding the color a novelty.
      "Sliding from one partner to the next?" His light elf's cold voice warmed him. When he didn't respond, L'aeric looked at him with a hesitant gaze. Valiskar laid the strand of hair against his shoulder delicately rather than just dropping it.
      "We come from different understandings of fidelity," he said quietly, L'aeric looking down. Valiskar tilted his head. "Did you expect I would honor yours above mine?"
      L'aeric grunted, a derogatory sound, he assumed. He didn't mention his race, but it was in the air between them.
      "You could have discussed it with me first."
      "I would have preferred if you joined us, but that never would have happened." His light elf gave him a look he couldn't translate. "Is this a problem?" he asked quietly. L'aeric's gaze softened.
      "A part of me thinks nothing could be a problem, but a deeper part wonders if that is healthy."
      The back of Valiskar's hand touched his cheek before dropping it.
      "Would you like me to go?"
      "Does that mean you refuse to give up your partners?"
      Valiskar gave him a keen gaze. "Yes," he replied calmly. "You need to think if that is something you can handle."
      He rose when L'aeric touched his arm. Valiskar looked down at him with a warm gaze for the contact. He took a step closer to him, pushing his hair to his back, his hand covering a cheek, his beautiful elf looking up at him with eyes as crystal clear blue as a frosted ocean. His thumb ran over his chin, those eyes he'd seen across rooms and battles for centuries looking up at him with an open expression he never imagined they would have.
      L'aeric gently tugged on the arm he still touched, Valiskar complying, sitting beside him, closer than before. He took his thighs and brought his legs over his, his Ljosalr's gaze heating as Valiskar's hand rested on his hip, the towel hiked up higher on his thighs. Valiskar's other hand touched his chin, a thumb running down to his collarbone. His light elf's eyes softened like a melting icy river.
      "Do you know how many years I dreamed about being with you, like this?"
      Valiskar looked at him with an intense gaze that represented his heart poorly.
      "And what happened in these dreams?" L'aeric leaned forward and gave his lips a delicate kiss, so different from the pleasure master. The purity of it penetrated his heart, and it wasn't a word he would normally attribute appreciation. His fingers ran over his hair at his shoulder rather than grabbing it with aggression that came so naturally to him. "You're so different now," he whispered against his mouth, L'aeric leaning back to look up at him, Valiskar once again captured by those eyes of his.
      "Is it disappointing?"
      Valiskar's fingers captured the ends of his hair, his light elf's eyes softening at the answer he saw in his eyes.
      "I would have killed ten legion generals to get to you, you know that, right?"
      L'aeric's eyes softened with an expression that took his breath away. He took the hand that touched his hair and pressed his lips to his palm, Valiskar freezing, pressure filling his chest. L'aeric lifted his head, pressing his mouth to his with pure passion that moved him. He cradled his head as he returned it in the same measure. His light elf surprised him by gently pushing him back on the bed, moving on top as his kiss intensified.
      Valiskar's hand touched his muscular bicep, running down his side and back as he would touch a sculpture. He hesitated before taking the towel away though his body already reacted to the feel of him on top of him. L'aeric's hands held his face as he continued to kiss him, moving himself up to reach his mouth better, the movement nearly making him groan. His hands graduated to his hips covered in the towel, but stopped there.
      L'aeric leaned back, looking down at him as though confused, and he understood why. The passion in his eyes became muted as he leaned back before Valiskar touched his cheek.
      "You never need worry about that. I just didn't know how far you wanted to take this tonight."
      His light elf's eyes softened once more.
      "I want you to give me everything you gave that pleasure master."
      A smile filled Valiskar's eyes.
      "That was rough, I don't think I could be that way with you."
      L'aeric gave him a tolerant look that nearly made him laugh.
      "You were rough the first time. Do you think I'm some wilting flower, or what?"
      Valiskar smiled, placing a thumb over his lips.
"You're different from him."
      The offense left his lover's eyes for warmth. He brought his thumb away before kissing his knuckles, never looking away from him.
      "I don't much care how you do it, love," he whispered, Valiskar smiling at what he didn't say. His muscular light elf sat up, his eyes sultry as he removed his towel, Valiskar's body easily reacting. L'aeric removed his pants, the tender passion in his eyes holding his attention. When he pleasured him, Valiskar wasn't sure why it humbled him. He didn't feel guilty for being with Navariel, but he knew Ljosalfar didn't see sex in the same way.
      When L'aeric returned his mouth to his, Valiskar took his head and kissed him passionately. His hands found his hair as his passion increased. He rolled on top, holding his wrists on the mattress above his head as he found his neck, his Ljosalfr wrapping his muscled thighs around him. When L'aeric grinded against him, he guessed his elf was less in the mood for foreplay tonight. He leaned back just enough to speak, his partner's body tight as a spring underneath him.
      "I want you inside me tonight," he whispered against his mouth, L'aeric's arms tightening around his neck. When his elf moved quickly as he turned him over, he smiled at his haste. L'aeric didn't bother with foreplay before taking his pleasure, Valiskar aroused by his aggression as he rode him hard, even desperately, his moans like wine on his tongue. His disciplined light elf quickly lost his control and Valiskar loved every moment of it.
      When L'aeric came with a gorgeous, long moan, Valiskar wondered if it was the most erotic sound he'd ever heard. He moved his backside against him sensuously, L'aeric exhaled.
      "I'm still hungry, my Ljosalfr," he teased him. "Feed me."
      He was delighted when his partner didn't laugh or make a derogatory sound before riding him smoothly, like a boat on the tide. His thrusts picked up speed and Valiskar shut his eyes in contentment.