ELEVEN

After finishing his drink, Loridian rose from his chair, determined to follow the rules. Navariel stood at the liquor cabinet, refilling his glass for the second time. Loridian shrugged into his robe again and left quietly. Navariel turned at the sound of the door sliding shut. The direct gaze of the council director drew his attention. He walked over to him, holding the glass by his fingers along the rim, stopping at the table, looking down into those controlled, fiery piercing green eyes, reminiscent of a panther in the wild.
      "Another drink?"
      The council director leaned back against the couch, only meeting his gaze, Navileth easily finding his boldness sexy. He sat next to him, resting his glass on his knee, giving him a warm look.
      "Earlier, it seemed you were none too pleased with me." He took a drink, his eyes never leaving the panther in front of him.
      "I admit a small fascination, considering your background."
      Navileth set the glass on the table, his gaze gentling.
      "With me? I'm flattered."
      "Are you?" Navileth's gaze heated. The council director tilted his head, Navi uncertain why the curious look he gave him went straight to his groin. "You seem to have interest in me as well."
Warmth radiated down Navileth's front at his direct manner.
      "I know a man of power when I see it."
      "Is that all it is? How disappointing."
      "Most misunderstand what true power is. Being involved in politics doesn't give you power. How you handle your business does."
      Those panther eyes studied him.
      "And you know how I handle my business?"
      A smile filled Navileth's eyes.
      "I know more than people think."
      "I suppose you would, being in your position. A pleasure house must be an epicenter of information."
      "I don't misuse my power like that," Navi said, leaving his drink to recline beside him, closer than he'd been when the chancellor accompanied them. Those panther eyes looked down at him and Navileth found himself wondering in anticipation if he would devour him or leave him in indifference. He raised a leg and draped it over one of his, watching for his reaction. Those panther eyes barely shifted expression before his hand gripped his thigh, Navi wondering if he would roughly push it aside.
      "Some would call that naive," he said in a level voice. Navileth moved his leg closer to his groin, and that hand didn't stop him.
      "I don't seek to take advantage of my patrons. They come to me for pleasure, and that is what they get." The council director's eyes flashed with challenge. Navi gently moved his leg over his private region. "What about you, Director? Are you in the mood for pleasure?"
      Kierin's grip tightened on his thigh. In the blink of an eye, Navi straddled him, those heated green eyes meeting his gaze, doing strange things to his groin. Never taking his eyes from him, he moved his body against him, the panther underneath him just giving him his powerful eyes. Navileth unzipped his pants at the side, sitting up on his knees to slide them off, deliberately, slowly, looking down at him while he did so.
      Kierin watched him as he slid his tunic from his head, letting it drop. He continued to grind against him, gently, sensuously. He leaned closer, taking his bottom lip before releasing it, leaning back just enough to speak.
      "Feeling dark tonight, Director?" he whispered against his mouth when his hands found his hips in a hard grip, his teeth finding his neck much as a panther would do. He released him, leaning back to look into his eyes. Navileth pushed his robe from his shoulders, the director leaning forward so he could pull it from underneath him, letting it drop beside them. Those eyes watched him as he reached between them and unzipped his pants.
      Kierin rested his hands on the back of the couch behind him, lifting himself as Navileth slid his pants down, moving with lithe grace to his knees in front of him, pulling them down, slowly, seeing the growing heat in the director's eyes. He discarded them on his own, putting his hands on his spread legs, dipping his head to run his tongue over his member, a quick lick, like a lion would gather a drink from a river. He spread his legs further and used the strength in his upper arms to pull himself up, resting his knees between them on the couch.
      Navi folded his legs at the knees, easing them back until the director's feet were on the couch. He gently pressed his hardening member against his, brushing them against each other until he felt the satisfying hardness of his partner. The director took his neck like he wanted to break it, kissing him with feral passion, his tongue like a force unto itself as his hands found his ass, pressing him harder against him.
      Before he realized it, Navi grinding against him with sudden desire, his kiss enough to push his arousal over the edge. He reached up toward his hair when the director somehow anticipated it while he kissed him, gripping his wrists so hard, it caused him pain, pressing them into the small of his back as he ravaged his mouth. Navi moved his legs against his, a moan issuing from deep in his throat as the director used his wrists to push him harder against him.
      Kierin's teeth found his throat and Navileth arched his back, moaning as his aggressive approach. In a flash, Navi's back found the table behind him, the momentary discomfort only blending with the pleasure, his partner's hands of steel still around his wrists, pinning them off the table as he bit his throat, moving hard against him. Navileth shut his eyes, moving with him, wrapped up in the arms of ecstasy. In another blink of an eye, the director had turned him over roughly, Navileth nearly coming on the spot when he realized he meant to take him right on the table.
      Kierin moved down onto his knees on the carpet, bringing him roughly closer to him. His hand grabbed his erection like he meant to rip his cock off, roughly working him. Navileth arched his spine, moaning, coming almost immediately at the rough treatment. The director slid inside him like he meant to take him as a trophy on the field of battle, Navileth gasping before his partner leaned forward to grab his hair, yanking back on his head, his other hand on his hip as he rode him like a rebellious stallion. Navileth lost track of the moans that left his throat.
      The director's thrusts increased speed, if that were possible, Navi certain if he hadn't trained himself with his aggressive clients, this elf would have broken him in half. After his partner orgasmed, his hand released its hold on his hair, his hand running down his back in a rough massage that sent gooseflesh down his spine. Navi expected him to turn gentle, but instead he brought him back with him as he sat on the floor between the table and the couch, settling him between his legs. He crooked Navi's legs, his hands on his knees as he rode against him,  Navileth sat up on his knees, pushing his ass against him, arching his spine as the director's hands found his hips, controlling his movements.
      The director leaned forward to run his tongue up his spine, Navileth moaning as he came again, losing track of how many times he'd orgasmed. Kierin went onto his knees, his grip on his hips tightening as his thrusts picked up speed. Navi leaned against him, his body limp with satiated desire. The director slowed, his palms finding his lower belly and moved upward. When he felt the sharp edges of claws, Navi's eyes opened quickly.
I should have worked out on the journey. This gorgeous monster is going to kill me.
      The director put a clawed hand over his throat, bringing him back so that he could run his teeth over his neck. Navi's eyes rolled back in his head, forgetting about everything else as the elf's hands moved surprisingly gently over his chest. The director's arms came underneath his armpits, riding him with sensual, moderate speed, but the frequency of the thrusts soon aroused him all over again. The limber panther behind him moved against him like a dancer, Navi moaning as his hands found his hips behind him.
      Navileth didn't remember falling asleep, but the next he knew, he woke up on his side on the floor in front of the couch. He gave a long exhale. He quickly fell asleep again.