Kame House Found!

Start from the beginning

RR Jet copter Pilot:This is Scout Zero One to Command Center. We have a situation. Repeat, we have a situation. We've located two downed scout planes on a small island, southwest of Base Seven.

__

Back at general blue's island headquarters, he and the rest of his men heared him clearly at the radio phone.

RR Jet copter Pilot (Radio phone):They were attacked by the boy and the black suited little girl too. There is one other thing, sir.

General Blue:(Groaned)

RR Jet copter Pilot (Radio phone):The pilots claim the boy and the black suited little girl wasn't traveling themselves alone. Apparently, he was accompanied by a young woman.

General Blue:This is General Blue. What exactly did the female look like?

RR Jet copter Pilot (Radio Phone):That's all the information we were able to get before the pilots passed out.

General Blue:I am talking to a dead man right now if I don't get a full report on my desk in two hours. Do you understand me?!

He shut off the radio phone then walk toward his base full of bloom roses and hold one.

General Blue:This boy and his black suited little girl partner has laid waste to two of our best regiments and I will not be the third. Those two brats may possess some skills, but there is one thing that I know for certain, and that is...nothing lasts forever. (laughs intensely)

__

Back at kame house, turtle swinged two curved sharp knives to cut the grass for doing his chores today. Turtle heared the sound of the nimbus cloud almost reaching the small island.

Turtle:Hm? Hey! Hu-huh!

The nimbus cloud finally descends at master roshi's little island house. Goku and Sakura hop off the yellow cloud and look at turtle with a happy smile with their faces.

Goku:(Laughing)

Sakura:(Chuckled)

Turtle:Oh, Goku! Sakura! This is certainly a surprise! Welcome back. It's good to see you two young lovers again!

Goku:It's good to see you, too, Turtle. I sure have missed everybody. It's been way too long.

Sakura:Oh yes. So am I. My boyfriend and I had a ton of adventures to see so many interesting places that we never seen before while we still search for the four star dragon ball turtle.

Turtle:Is that right? How wonderful experience you two have (Laughing). So, are you two here On business or pleasure?

Goku:Me and Sakura need Master Roshi's help.

Sakura:That's right. It's an emergency.

Turtle:Oh. Hang on, I'll get him...Hey, Master! Master! Goku and Sakura's here!

__

Master Roshi was only by himself at the dark room gluing at his television he inserts one of his tapes to his player to watch only everything about girls while music playing.

Master Roshi:(Groans Lightly)

What he see was a beautiful adult woman with long blond hair, eyes with two yellow pupils, her lips is red wearing her lipstick, black bra and black panties.

Master Roshi:(Laughing)

He was excitedly laughing about this the next thing he saw was the blonde woman slowly running at the sparkling beach. Master Roshi only focusing on her pair of breast bouncing while she ran. The old martial artist used his handkerchief wiping his sweat on his face while laughing on his perverted nature.