"C'mon. Lets go." I said, smiling.

He nodded still grumpy, but quickly changed into fresh clothes.

----

"Alleeah please come back with us?! I don't feel like you should stay here...by yourself," I pleaded for about the millionth time.

Ever since we had arrived here and Alleeah's blood had rejected my own she suggested she stay longer. She didn't want to come back, she felt like she was intruding; as is knew something was up with Cayden because he didn't come up with me.

"No," she said firmly. "I will not. I'm not ready and well... I think my feelings for you are changing..."

I stared at her with wide eyes...hurt. "W-what? What do you mean?" I stuttered.

"I mean I feel like we're just family now. I don't want to be anything else now.. I feel like I'm going to meet the one I am suppose to be with soon.. My soul mate," she murmured softly, afraid to hurt me further.

It didn't matter though if she was quiet or if she had yelled and screamed at me she hated me.. It still drove a dagger into my heart.

"Well..Uhm...okay." I tried to smile, but it was weak even to me. "Please do come back though.. In a few days. There's already a room for you at the house."

She nodded and smiled just as weakly as I had. She held out her arms for a hug, but I shrank back. Alleeah's face fell, but she understood and shuffled away. I quickly made my way out of the hotel room and down to the car, tears leaving trails over my cheeks.

"Hey! What's wrong? What did she do?" Cayden asked worry written all over his face.

I took a breath in to say something, but a sob fell out before I could get the words to even form. Cayden unbuckled and pulled me across the seat to him; cradling me close, but he had his face titled away from me.

We stayed like that for a bit until the tears stopped and my sobs ceased.

"She said that she didn't feel anything for me anymore. I just felt like family. She believes her soul mate is coming soon... And sadly, I believe she's right.. I can feel the change in me too.. I didn't exactly have thoughts about doing much when I went up to her," I explained softly and crawled back over to the drivers side.

"I'm sorry, love," Cayden mumbled, taking my hand after I started the car and drove away.

We were almost home when I remembered how Cayden had kept his face from mine..

'Cayden!' my mind screamed.

He looked over at me and I seen him swallow harshly.

"What?!?" He said, coughing a little; shifting in his seat.

"Aren't you thirsty?" I asked, wide eyed.

Cayden looked at me and whispered, "Yeah...it feels like my throat's burning alive. That's why I stayed away from you.. You smelled so good... And Alleeah even more."

"Oh god, why didn't you say anything?" I asked, panicky and quickly pulled into the driveway so I could tend to him.

"Because I wasn't entirely sure what it was," he choked out.

I sat up straighter in the seat and leaned over to him. I sliced a small cut on my neck.

"Here," I offered.

He paused and then pulled me closer. He wasn't like the other newborns, he didn't lose himself. His eyes didn't lose their irises, he didn't drip saliva like a faucet. Instead, he gently pressed his mouth against my neck, drinking. I barely stifled a moan as the erotic sensations rushed over me. Cayden felt my reaction and pulled me across the seat so I was sitting on his lap.