I leaned forward and nipped at his neck further raising his heartbeat. Then I sat back for a second, preparing myself for the transfusion. Once ready, I kissed him forcefully. His lips were rigid with surprise at first, but he relaxed and kissed me back.

I reached between us and sliced open my wrist accessing the veins. Cayden tried to pull away when he felt the sticky, wetness of my blood on his arm, but I wouldn't let him. I pressed my lips into his further. He couldn't pull away then, all Cayden could do was stay put with his lips against mine.

I reached between us again and opened his wrist to get to his veins. Once I did, he squirmed violently due to his instincts. I pushed him roughly against the floor, breaking the kiss for only a second and secured our veins together-beginning the transfusion.

Cayden gasped, his mouth opening and I met his tongue, kissing him deeper. He groaned as I pulled back a little while biting his lower lip. His groans were of pain and pleasure.

I felt my blood enter his veins and travel through his nervous system. It would take quite awhile for this to be done which is why it was good I had woken up so early.

Cayden looked into my eyes with his ice blue ones and I seen the pain through them, yet he reached for me and kissed me again, gently. I laid my head on his chest. It was gonna take a bit for enough blood to be in his system for the change like I knew it would. An hour passed and I pulled away from him; collapsing next to him; fading into sleep.

----

Screams cut through my conciousness and I woke up to Cayden writhing in pain as the fire-like vampyre blood took hold of his human cells and crushed them. I bolted up, only to fall back down; I was very weak due to the blood loss.

I passed out again and when I awoke I seen Cayden propped up against a wall, watching me with wide eyes. I knew what he was seeing- every little speck of dust, the grains in the wooden floor boards, my face which was a lot more clearer.

I sighed in relief my blood took to him. He smiled as soon as he saw me awake.

"Sery...," He whispered and gingerly got up and laid down next to me; pulling me onto his chest.

I heard his heartbeat, it was now the rapid pulse of a vampyre. I knew, very soon Cayden would be craving blood, if he wasn't now. I looked up at him and his eyes were so soft and gentle.

"Cayden...do you feel any burning in your throat?"

"A little. Why?" He answered, quietly.

"Because that is your thirst for blood. When it starts feeling like fire.. Let me know. Okay?" I told him, my tone serious.

"I promise I will," He said, stroking my hair.

He sighed and buried his face into my neck. I felt him take a deep breath of my scent and sigh contently.

"Thank you," he mumbled.

"For what?" I asked.

'You know what,' he thought to me and I jumped- not used to telepathy. 'For giving me the chance at this.. for letting me change because Alleeah couldn't. For not being selfish.'

'I love you,' I thought to him, unable to say much else.

He smiled and said, "I love you too, always."

I got up then and walked towards the bedroom. I needed a change of clothes. He followed, his thoughts were sent to me and I could tell he didn't just want to sleep in the bed.

Sadly we weren't sleeping, we were going to get Alleeah.

I looked at him as I swapped clothes and chuckled at his saddened expression. He had read my thoughts a bit. I laughed at him and his frown deepened.