The familiar teasing tone had all eyes whipping around to the stairs where a certain man was leaning against the rail playing with the torch in his hand. He smirked at their shocked expressions. 

"Kahmunrah?" 

Shepseheret was the first to make a move as the man nodded, wearing a smile as he was pulled into a hug by his mother. Merenkahre rushed forward to hold his son ignoring the others, the two parents hugged their son tightly to their chests. 

"How!?" Lancelot exclaimed, only to hear a roar as Rexy roared out with happiness disappearing down a hallway leaving them all smiling. 

"The Tablet" Kahmunrah bluntly answered, walking over to the exhibit in his night guard uniform. 

"But, where's the jewellery? Why are you wearing a uniform?" Jed asked while taking a seat on the desk with Octavius watching his every move. 

"Oh about that, I'm human" Kahmunrah said with a smirk, he turned away from their looks as he walked off without a care in the world. The Egyptian pulled Octavius with him intending on speaking to the Roman general alone. 

The two disappeared into the office with Kahmunrah firmly shutting the door leaving the others confused. 

"Just how?" Larry turned to Merenkahre who could only mutter about the tablet. 

Looking at the time, Nick realised he would have to leave very soon. He nodded at his father as he grabbed his bag from behind the lobby chair. He was in the process of saying his goodbyes when Kahmunrah and Octavius returned, the Roman looked exhausted. Jed was quick to wrap him up. 

"What did you do?" Jed demanded. 

"I extracted the rest of the tablet light from your partner. So he may need some sleep" Kahmunrah explained, his parents nodding at him. 

"Guys, I'm just going to drive Nicky to the airport. Kahmunrah are you okay? On your own" Larry asked, Kahmunrah could only nod, sharing a smile with the night guard. 

"I will be fine Larry, get the young man to his plane" Kahmunrah bluntly said waving his arms as he took a seat ignoring the looks from the others. Larry could only nod jogging off towards his car. Leaving behind very confused exhibits.

"Kahmunrah, what about your brother?" Shepseheret asked her son not wanting a negative answer. 

"He will appear in due time, mother, just give him time," Kahmunrah said walking off down a nearby corridor. The saddened tone showed them that the older brother didn't know the answer. 

Elsewhere…

"You ready for this?" Larry asked, turning towards his son, Nick nodded hugging his dad one last time before the two separated. Larry was left smiling receiving a text from Dr McPhee. He was quick to reply back saying both 'sons' were on the flight. Not expecting an answer, Larry walked back in the direction of his car with a knowing smile on his face. He was still shocked at the news from this morning but Dr McPhee ensured he had everything covered since Larry and the exhibits were the reason the Museum was still standing. 

After a long walk, Nick soon found himself entering the aeroplane which would take him to Zante. It would take a whole 12 hours that he was hoping he would have someone good beside him. Heaven forbid he had a child. With Dan's money, he had booked in an upper class meaning more leg room and a bed. Which he was so thankful for. He would have a neighbour but a simple curtain would block them out. For takeoff he would have to sit beside the stranger which he hoped would be a good person. Heaven forbid if it was someone like Lancelot, god help him.