Wedding Bell💕

Late night

Aryan was in his office.

Imlie is sitting alone in her room. Just then Arpi and Narmada enters the room.

Imlie :What happened maaa.. Arpi di you too. Anything important 🙄

Arpi: actually.. 🥺

Imlie : what happened di.
When did this much gap come between us..

Arpita explained how much she love Sundar and their decision to marry eachother. Narmada and Arpita is worried about imlie because Aparna ask them to set mandap there . They considered Sundar as a family member , so they want to arrange everything for his marriage. Sundar also request them to consider imlie as his sister and do the rituals from his side. Narmada is worried about Imlie's health as confronting aditya is not a good thing. They knew adhitya wont sit quiet.

Am fine.. Dont overthink. I dont remember that person, then how can he affect me...

Imlie tries to ease their tension.

She is right aunty....

Malini enters there.

Malini : Imlie need to confront him more in the future. She is a reporter and he is the chief reporter. So their interactions are inevitable. In marriage too they need to come in contact. So let her handle this. Afterall aditya is not bad man from heart.

Imlie: Haa.. Tomorrow i go and visit Sundar bhai.. And bring the shagun for the ritual.. Dont worry about me.. Di you are at right time, come lets chose my outfit

Malini: come.. Yes we can..

Malini and imlie together search for a best outfit, after that malini left home, as it's too late. Aryan couldn't make it to home as he have important meeting... He arrived home around 5 Am. When he arrived his wife is already asleep. He changed and slept near her. Next day when he woke up, she is not there in their room..

Imlie..... Maa did u see imlie🥺

Narmada point towards the kitchen. He was about to go to kitchen, but Narmada stopped and explained everything to him..

 He was about to go to kitchen, but Narmada stopped and explained everything to him

Aryan: you guys don't think it's important to tell me about all. Whatever its I am Arpita didi's brother, do didi too forget me. Did I ever stand against her wishes.

Arpita : I am really sorry. UNB, I was confused. But at this point I am sure that I can't live without Sundar.

Aryan: Imlie, agreed to visit Tripathi house without any hesitation. But I am worried about her. What if, Aditya forced her to remember her past🙄