After a week

The Imlie he knew is not this. She  will not love him, because he knew how much her babusaheb is in her mind, mouth and heart. He knew her medical condition is What that give him a chance to be next to her like this. So he preferred to maintain distance so he wont get deep wound when she recovers. So for one week he start to spend more time in office than in his home.. Today it's Narmada's bday. Arpi and imlie together planned a party. Everything is all set, but imlie is not yet ready as She is so busy in checking the decoration. One of the guest who misunderstood her as the servant of the Rathore tries to make her clean the floor where alcohol in his hand spits. She didn't hesitate, she was about to but..........

 She didn't hesitate, she was about to but

Aryan stopped her in n- time.

Imlie : Are you here.. I think you forget the way to home.. Wait.. First let me clean this..

Aryan: get up.. Get up asap.. There is people to do this or i will do this.. You go and get ready for the function.. What's this..

Imlie : Will you be here when i come back or again leave without telling me🥺

Imlie : Will you be here when i come back or again leave without telling me🥺.. Promise me you will be here..

Aryan: haa haa i will be here.. You just go and change your dress

Imlie left. Arpita comes near Aryan

Arpita : you got an opportunity to have her with you and you are wasting it like this.. Not only wasting, but also hurting her too..

Aryan: this is temporary.. Its like an illusion.. So didi dont ask me to get closer with her

Arpita : Are you insane.. Okay may be its temporary, but still dont hurt her in this span.. She waits for you everyday.. She even skip her food to eat with you and then slept with empty stomach.. We saw her longing for you.. Why.. Why are you doing this to her. I think i should give this chance to Aditya ji instead if you.. Atleast he won't ignore her like this.Aryan think... Think if that day... What if something happened to her and we lost her forever.... You just thank god and treat her well.. We get her back.

 We get her back