Imlie Aryan Singh Rathore

Day before the forced marriage. Imlie dont have any idea to stop the wedding. She thought to exchange herself with Guddi. She somehow reached their room. Neela ji is talking to her Guddi.

Neela : That imlie must leave Aryan.. So only i can make you his bride. Only after that we can threw these out of this house.. What they thought.. I will love them and let them live like royals.. No way.. You are my path to destroy them.

Imlie was taken back by their conversation. She no more want to shake hands with these selfish people. All that she knew now is her last hope of getting out of this marriage is failed. She was about to go, then she heard..

Guddi: Are you going to kill imlie today...

Neela : killing... Oh my god.. I am not that cruel.. But i will harm her for sure, so that she wont sit in the mandap.. The stair way down will be our weapon against her.. You just watch my game..

Imlie walk away with a smile..
She enters her room. Aryan was waiting her there.

Aryan : planning to runaway.. No way imlie.. Am Aryan Singh Rathore.. You cant escape from my clutches..

Imlie : this marriage will not happen.. Wait and watch.. Dont scold me for what am going to do.. But remember whatever am doing is because of you..

Aryan... Imlie.... Guys what's this..

Arpita enters telling this.

Arpita : Aryan u can see her only seconds before marriage.. Go.. Immediately go to lawn.. Others are waiting for you there.. Maa kept a pooja for you.. Imlie.. Do you need me here

Imlie: no didi.. You just go.. Am fine here...

Arpita : so both listen carefully.. You guys can meet only in mandap.. Aryan wait to see her as dulhan.. Beautiful bride of yours.. How exciting is that...

Aryan and Arpita left to lawn. Rathore and Tripathi are there.. Aryan did the pooja. After exactly when they enters house, everywhere is dark.
When Arpita switch on the light

The sight shook everyone 💔

Their imlie is in the floor surrounded by blood.. Even neela ji is shocked. They planned something bad, but this is worst than what they imagined. Aryan stumbles.. His whole world shattered seeing her like this💔. Aditya literally run towards her.. Both Aryan and Aditya brought her to hospital.

Aryan can't face anyone. He is hell guilty.. Everyone is worried about her. Doctor comes out..

Doctor : now she is fine.. Family can meet her..

Everyone except Aditya and Aryan enters. Neela ji and Guddi are in home..

After one hour ladies come out...

Meethi: Aryan babu.. My doll is fine.. You go and take rest.. Tomorrow is your big day.. She will be discharged soon...

Aryan: how🥺.. She need rest..

Arpita: That's her wish.. You just go back UNB..

Aryan was forced to leave.. He is hell confused about what's happening surrounding him. A moment before she was covered in blood.. Only he knew why she is like that... nd now she is all set to marry him..

Next Day..