Ch-9 A Break (SUS CHAPTER)

Later that night

Y/n was sitting in the balcony watching the view.

Lawliet: Y/n-chan!

Y/n: (Lost) (looking outside)

Lawliet: Y/n-chan!

Y/n: (still lost)

Lawliet: (comes towards her) (shakes her) Y/n-chan!! Why are you ignoring me!! Ahh!! What did I do?!!!

Y/n: (comes back to reality) Eh? Ahhh!! Lawliet what happened?

Lawliet: Were you daydreaming about me huh?

Y/n: Eh...no, about the case.

Lawliet: Yahh why do you always think about the case!! Ok now tell me do you know where my shirt is (drying his hair)

Y/n: (realizes that he is shirtless) (blushing mess) (hiding her face ) UMMMMMM LAWLIET WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?

Lawliet: Because I don't have a shirt to wear....(sees that you are blushing) Ahh! Why are you hiding your face? Let me see it.

Y/n: (Tries to change the topic) UMMM.....Lawliet-kun...as it is my turn to cook what do you want to eat.

Lawliet: Lets eat some....CAKE! (IDK why they are eating cake for dinner)

Y/n: Ok lets go.....and please wear a shirt (runs away)

Lawliet: (smiles to himself) You didn't tell me where it is....

Y/n: Just find it yourself

After Eating Cake

Y/n: I'm such a good baker.....

Lawliet: But there is something else I wanna eat (pins y/n to the wall)

Y/n: (blushing mess) (*Y/N, YOU HAVE KNOWN HIM FROM SO MANY YEARS CHILL ITS FINE.....BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT.........*)

Lawliet: (Licks Y/n's lips) You had cake on your lips.......it tastes better than before.....

Y/n: (A tomato lol) (*ASDFGHJKLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I THOUGHT HE WAS INNOCENT AAAAAAAAA*)

Lawliet: (puts y/n's hair behind her ear and whispers) I need you Y/n.....

Y/n: (hides her face) I-I-I n-need you t-too.

Lawliet: (removes y/n's hands from her face and smashed his lips on y/n's) (It was a soft kiss but it got intense some seconds later) (takes you to the bedroom) (unbuttons your top)

Y/n: (takes his shirt off)

Lawliet: I told you if you stare at me like that you will get punished (starts kissing your neck) (bites)

Y/n: (softly m**ns) Lawliet-kun......

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT.....................WHY ARE YOU STILL READING......

CAUGHT U IN 4K

Next Morning

Y/n: (wakes up next to Lawliet) (caresses his hair) So cute... (Stands up) (falls back down) (realizes) LAWLIET-KUN!! (starts shaking him) LAWLIET-KUN!! LAWLIET-KUN!!

Lawliet: (sleepy) Y-YES!

Y/n: (starts hitting him) BECAUSE-(hit)-OF YOU-(hit)-I AM-(hit)-NOT-(hit)-ABLE-(hit)-TO-(hit)-STAND-(about to hit)

Lawliet: (dodges) Was I that rough yesterday.......(awkward laugh)

Y/n: Now how am I supposed to take a shower.

Lawliet: Fine....I will help you...come.

Y/n: (smiles).......But......you will have to be there....

Lawliet: Don't worry I saw everything yesterday (leans in for a kiss)

Y/n: (starts hitting him with a pillow) YOU PERVERT!!

Lawliet: If you keep hitting me I will not help you...

Y/n: Fine....come.

Breakfast

Lawliet: Did you liked this break. (rape face lol)

Y/n: (poker face) Lawliet...........................do you want me to eat all your sweets?

Lawliet: ok Im sorryyyy....

Y/n: Lawliet..............

Lawliet: mmhh?

Y/n: Weren't you................handcuffed with Light...?

Lawliet: Oh that, I took a leave

Y/n: I hope they are not upto something......

Lawliet: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS THINK ABOUT KIRA!!!! I will punish you again!

Y/n: (middle finger)

Lawliet: (sad face)

Y/n: Oh my god why are you so cute, come here! (hugs him)