Ch-8 Kira

Time Skip

Lawliet and Y/n are in a relationship and are in university. The Kira case is emerging in Japan and you both are in it. You both suspect Light.

Meeting the Task Force

Everyone: (sitting)

Y/n: (Stands up) (deep breath) (keeps one foot on the couch) Before anyone of you try to do anything fishy I am warning you before hand......I am the boss here, things will go according to me and if you have any problem with that you can leave.

everyone: (*SCARYYYYYY*)

Lawliet: (Awkward laugh) c/n, relax......don't worry she acts a little paranoid when she meets new people.

Matsuda: Why is that though......?

Y/n: Trust me you don't want to know.....

Matsuda: (*scaryyyy*)

(time skip)

You and Lawliet were talking to each other about the kira case.

Lawliet: Who do you think kira is?

Y/n: To be honest.....I am like pretty sure that it is light but I don't have a proper evidence.

Lawliet: I also think it is Light.

Y/n: I may sound childish but I think we should install cameras in his house

Lawliet: How will we get into his house without the help of Mr.Yagami

Y/n: Exactly! That is the main problem

Time Skip

Light offers the task force to confine him.

Night

Y/n: Lawliet, don't you think this is a plan by Light.

Lawliet: I am Pretty sure about that but.......how to prove it.

Y/n: We should just confine him for now.......that is all we can do.

Lawliet: Yeah.........

After Light got freed

You used to find Misa really irritating as she would always be really childish and call Lawliet a pervert

At Night

Lawliet: Y/n, don't you think Light's personality has kinda changed since he got freed?

Y/n: I was thinking about it, but...personally I think he changed during his confinement....like no one usually offers to get prisoned.

Lawliet: Yeah......that makes sense

Matsuda gets stuck in the yotsuba group

Watari: (your codename), L, Matsuda used the signal on his belt

Lawliet: Where is he?

Watari: The location is of the yotsuba group

Y/n: What an IDIOT! (hermione lol)

Lawliet: (calls Matsuda) Yah Matsui! Asahi here are you free today? Sounds like you are outside?

Matsuda: No, I am at home.

Lawliet: Then lets go out for some drinks.

Matsuda: Ehhh... I am not free right now.

Lawliet: Are you with someone?

Matsuda: No, I am alone

Lawliet: (*whispers*) He is not with Misa.

Lawliet: Are you feeling the pinch again? (*notices Y/n is staring deep into his soul*)

Matsuda: Y-yes

Lawliet: (*whispers*) He is in a pinch, also, Light-kun, tell y/n that if she continues staring at me like that I will punish her tonight. (smirks at y/n)

Light: Eh? (realizes)

Y/n: (realizes) (flustered) (looks away) (blushing mess)

Lawliet: Alright I will call you later bye.

After saving Matsuda

At the hospital

Lawliet: (mumbles) We are so understaffed that even I have to be a part of this....

Y/n: Oh so sad....(ruffles his hair)

Lawliet: IKR....

Everyone else: Eh? TF!