Ch-6 Please Don't Leave Me

Lawliet is waiting for Y/n to have dessert with her( Lawliet: What.......dessert is not dinner)

Lawliet: It is literally 12:00 at night she is not back yet, why would she lie to me, is she in trouble or somethin.....(calls Y/n) (not picking up) (is panicking) oh god why is she not picking up!!!

5 days later

Lawliet: (calls watari) (tells him everything) I think Teru was one of the kidnappers and kidnapped Y/n as she went on a date with him.

Watari: Do you have Teru's number?

Lawliet: No!

Watari: We need to secretly investigate on this no one should know that Y/n is missing.

Time Skip

5 years passed since Y/n is missing

Lawliet became depressed and started drinking a lot

Watari: Lawliet, I know what you are going through but you need to stop this!

Lawliet: (shouting) No you don't know how it feels!! she was the only one who understood me!! but now....she is not here! (starts sobbing)

Watari: (leaves the room) (secretly crying)

After some months

Lawliet is admitted to the hospital because of liver damage, luckily it was not too severe.

Watari: Why don't you understand! Lawliet! Please stop this, look what happened to you!

Lawliet: (crying) I-I just cannot stop, it is not like I am a-addicted to alcohol actually.....I am addicted to Y/n I g-guess.....S-she is the one I care about the m-most.....so when I drink I get high and somewhat stop thinking about h-her. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME Y/N!!!! (*do I like her............................Author: Lawliet are u really that dumb..........*)

Some Months Later

Lawliet was strolling around and then saw a car parked right there. He had a weird feeling about it and what he saw next gave him chills.........