Part 25

Chapter Twenty-five

The exciting thing about all the misfortunes that have befallen us lately is that, we're finally going on a vacation. Yes! A vacation! Something I've always wanted. It's like the universe is suddenly being kind to me. I have two amazing friends, the man of my imaginations and a dream vacation. What more can I possibly ask for? There's one more thing I'd actually want . So God, if you're listening, Kindly help Brian get over this. And help him get back on his feet. Help him find an amazing woman who'd love him for who he is because he's a man with a heart of Gold. It's just unfortunate that I couldn't fall in love with him. Did I just say unfortunate? Justin would totally break up with me if he hears this.

"Are you ready?" Justin asks hugging me from behind.

"Yes!" I turn and I kiss him softly on the lips.

"Do I have to close my eyes or get a room for you guys?" Sophie giggles covering her eyes with her hand.

**

I don't know how many days Justin spent planning this. After he suggested that we go on a vacation the night the fire incident happened, I kept thinking how It'd be like. And now that we're here, I can't help but appreciate all his efforts. I'm sure he did this with his brother. It turns out the Rhodes have more properties than I could have ever imagined. We're at a beach house somewhere in the central region. I don't know if the resort at the far end of the beach is their's but I just love the idea. The house is almost like the one he had sent me to when I was hiding from his mother. It's made of glass doors and French windows just like any other normal beach house.

"Is this how it feels to have a rich boyfriend?" Sophie exclaims. I punch her in the stomach. I point to Alex with my eyes. He's getting along with Justin and Jeremiah. And I'm glad even Brian is warming up to them especially Justin. I was expecting him to gauge my boyfriend's eyes out with his stares.

"He won't know. Unless you tell him!" She brushes it off with laughter.

Later in the evening, we gather in the living room to relax because it was a really long trip coming to the rest house. I guess we are all really exhausted to even concentrate on the movie we're watching. I don't know about the rest but I excuse myself to go to bed. My eyes are bailing on me.

"I'm coming with you."

"Are you guys tired ? Or you just want to be alone?" I was expecting this question from Sophie or Christine or even Alex but Brian? No way! I'm not sure if I should answer him because he's not smiling. All of a sudden everyone is looking in our direction like they're waiting for a reply.

"What?" I ask and hurry into my room with Justin following closely but not until I hear them laughing all over. I fall on my back immediately I get to the room. My whole body is tired and is in need of rest.

"Why're you looking at me?" I ask trying to keep my eyes open.

"Did you put them in?" He's leaning at the door grinning at me boyishly.

"Did I put what in?" I scrunch my eyebrows, oblivion to what he's talking about.

"Did you unpack my clothes and put then in the wardrobe?" I grit my teeth and throw a pillow at him which he ducks.

"Yes I did." That is when I notice he is looking over at the wardrobe. My mind is being so dirty right now.

I pull him on the bed with me and kiss him. Whenever I'm with him, the world stops operating, even sleep disappears. Our tongues are playing in each other's mouths and his hands are rubbing my thighs. I'm only wearing biker shorts.

"Is this okay?" Such a gentleman, he asks before taking my oversized shirt off. I thank God my breast is tangerine shaped. Still pointed! I'm not wearing any bra so his hand is roaming around my bare breast. He gets on top of me and sucks the daylight out of my nipples. It's all pain and pleasure at the same time. I've never gotten to this stage with any man before. He looks at me for approval before taking the next step and I give him the go ahead. He pushes his hand inside my shorts. Going down and try touching my most private part. I close my eyes and clutch the bedsheet. His lips are kissing my neck down to my breast and his left hand is doing it own thing down there.