Part 8

Chapter Eight

There are so many beautiful things around the world and In almost every activity of life. For me ,watching movies on Netflix after hours of work is immensely beautiful and charming. It doesn't bother me that I don't have a life When things make you happy, you just do them to feel your lips breaking into a beautiful smile. I know what makes me happy and although not a lot of people know it, Pole dancing is one of them.

I fell in love with Pole dancing years ago when I watched this Mexican Telenovela 'Mi Corazon Es Tuyo" which means My Heart Is Yours. It's been a week after that crazy incident happened. Not seeing James again is good for me. So good actually. Thursday is the official day off for all workers in black Alley and since neither Christine nor I have any life outside, we always meet at the club to bond and sometimes help Brian out with the accounts. Sophie sometimes joins us but she usually spends her day off with Alex. She hasn't updated us on what's up with Alex and we haven't asked either. That's our girl code: We tell each other what we want to say when we are ready. For this particular Thursday we can't tell if Sophie will be joining us.

"I'll definitely look like Nicki Minaj twerking to Megatron." I say while holding on seductively to the pole on the stage.

" The only problem will be your butt. They're too small to match up to Nicki Minaj's" Sophie's voice comes through. We all laugh not acknowledging the presence of the person she walks hand in hand with.

We all gather around the counter and the day goes by really quickly with each of us cracking jokes and telling our own stupid stories. It feels great to see Alex warming up to us. He's not being judgmental and definitely not minding the fact that my tight short jeans is revealing more flesh than necessary. I guess they've sorted things out from the look of things. They look so cute together. The next minute, we're drowning ourselves in Tequilas, singing karaoke with songs that we don't even know the lyrics to.

" Since you're so good at Pole dancing, why don't you show us something" Brian says and they all agree.

" I bet he wants to see your butt pop out of your jeans" Sophie says and we all roar down with laughter. Brian doesn't look uncomfortable because obviously he's drunk. I jump off my stool and head to the stage.

"Are you sure Alex will be okay with this?" I ask looking seductively at him with my right index finger stuck in between my teeth. She laughs it off and replies " Of course not" She kisses him sweetly with his hands rubbing her thighs.

" Disgusting! Get a room" Christine sticks her tongue out with a fake frown planted on her face.

Brian is playing Megatron. Exactly what I need . I squat and whine my waist with my one hand clutching the pole and the other messing with my hair. I move up and down breaking my waist. I twirl around the pole biting my lips and completely messing with my hair. My navel is showing because of the crop top I'm wearing. I pass my hands on my thighs and shoot Brian a look. His eyes are roaming over my body. I can imagine how he's feeling right now. Sophie is covering Alex's eyes with one hand and cheering me on with the other. Christine is laughing her eyes out.

Suddenly someone opens the door. The light shines on my face because I'm standing on stage. I block the sunlight with my left hand while trying to get a glimpse of who's ruining my moment. I recognize the face even in my drunken state immediately he closes the door. It's Mr. Douche bag.. I walk unsteadily down the stage. We are all drunk but I think I'm the drunkest of all because everyone seems to be talking and standing well.

" We are closed today" Brian walks to him and says..

" Can I please talk to Kylie alone?" He's not asking. He's demanding in a firm husky voice. I hold my head in my right palm. The world is spinning around me and I can't even see him clearly but when that amazing scent of his hit me, I know who I'm talking to. I'm not smiling neither is any of my friends when we excuse ourselves to talk in one of the rooms.