Part 7-"so how much do you take per night?"

Chapter Seven

   I rub my eyes. Sleep is still very obvious on my face. He's holding so tightly to my arm that it's beginning to hurt. I blink and open my eyes fully to see the same curly haired man who had used the F word on me last night. He has a really angry expression on his face. He twists my hand and pulls me closer to him. This is suppose to be one of those romantic positions that I see in movies but it hurts. My arm is getting sore from it.

  " Please you're hurting me" I beg. He shoves me angrily and I land face first on the tiled floor. I don't know how I manage to prevent my face from hitting the floor but I did.

   " What was that for ?" I frown at him while I get up from the floor clearing invisible dirt from my skirt.

   " That was for ruining my family. Do you have any idea who you're messing with? Why on earth will you get yourself mixed up with a man who's old enough to be your father" I roll my eyes and fold my arms.

   " We're not in the 19th century so it's acceptable to date a man twice my age" What the heck am I doing ? Am I not suppose to clear the air and make him, and everyone else understand that I'm not James' mistress? But to hell with that. I've been scared all night and I don't want to be frightened because I haven't done anything wrong.

   What I said seems to have irritated him even more because he's moving closer to me. He moves a step closer and I move step backwards. He's really intimidating with those beautiful brown deep set of eyes. He's so close and I bet the only distance between us is our clothes. He smells so nice but here I am. I haven't even brushed my teeth but thank God my breath doesn't stink. I hardly had any sleep last night so my breath is in good condition.

   " I'm not surprised" He says looking all over my body. He has such fresh breath. " What was I expecting to get from a girl like you. Decency ?" He scoffs and turns away from me. His words doesn't hurt one bit. Like I always say 'I'm used to it'

   " So, how much do you take per night ?" I shoot him a stare. This time I'm not smiling. I am so damn offended too. He is looking outside the French door. I wish he could meet my gaze so he can see the fury in my eyes. I don't reply him. I just walk my angry self out of there. The drama is enough and leaving will only save my dignity before James' wife pounces on me at first sight. James is with his family and they'll take care of him. I don't see Ariana anywhere. It's a good thing. It's much easier if she doesn't see me because she might just ask for my contact and my plan of cutting ties with James' crazy family will be ruined.