Final Part: The end of the shelltatic duo

Malignus's robots have been destroyed, the Justice Force's HQ has been saved, and Kluh was once again defeated by Michelangelo AKA the Turtle Titan. But this time, he had help from Spider-Tsundere. And together, they stopped Kluh's potential invasion of the turtles' home dimension. Now all that's left now is for the Domiyo to decide the punishment for Kluh's crimes against dimension third Earth. The Levram army was halted, as Turtle Titan, Spider-Tsundere, the other turtles, Splinter, and the Justice Force members waited for the Domiyo to make his choice.

The Domiyo walked toward the beaten and burned Kluh. Although Kluh was still weakened by the burns in his body, he was in shock of what was going to happen. "Kluh of dimension Levram. You define the rules of the Battle Nexus, cloaked your presence for another rematch with the Battle Nexus Champion Michelangelo, and, as part of your terrifying revenge, you sought to conquer this dimension. Your humiliation and hatred has blinded you. Your father will not save you this time, Kluh." He exclaimed. "For your punishment, you are banished from this dimension forever, band from the next Battle Nexus tournament, and you will spend your days rotting in my dungeon. You bring dishonor to your world."

"Ouch," Spider-Tsundere said. "But he deserves it."

"Shhhh." Splinter shushed Spider-Tsundere.

With a wave of the Domiyo's war staff, he reverted Kluh to his small weaker form

With a wave of the Domiyo's war staff, he reverted Kluh to his small weaker form. It caught Spider-Tsundere's attention, as she sees the Levram brute reduce to a small weak version. It reminded her of how Shadow Goblin and Tirek were reverted to their weak forms, drained of their magic when they were defeated along with the rest of the Deadly Alliance. "If that's his original look, then he's a puny shrimp." She whispered to Turtle Titan.

"I know, right?" Turtle Titan replied. "Him growing into that big bulky dude has got me scared."

"Wasn't that fun to see," Raph said.

"Your Levram warriors will be banished back to your home dimension." The Domiyo said, as he used his war staff to open portals underneath the Levram army, making them fall back to where they're from. "Now, to the dungeon with you." He waved the war staff again and a portal opened around Kluh.

Kluh looks at Turtle Titan and Spider-Tsundere with hatred in his eyes and teeth. But he then focuses his intimidating glare at Spider-Tsundere. He only talks gibberish, but he moves his fingers down, forming a grip at Spider-Tsundere and growls since he can't bulk up anymore.

"Something tells me he'll probably be going after you now." Raph said. And Spider-Tsundere looks at Turtle Titan as he gulps and then at Kluh whom was now shaking his fist at her.

"If he does, I'll come over to your dimension to help you." Turtle Titan added.

"Nah, I doubt that." Spider-Tsundere said. "He can't do anything without his anger bulking."

Kluh's body was all the way through the portal. He screams, as the portal closes. Sealing his fate. "May your actions to dimension 3rd-Earth haunt you." The Domiyo stated.