Part 6: Vengeance Part 1

Mikey has endured intense pain and bruises from Kluh. Spider-Tsundere can see her favorite superhero was in danger. She then got ambushed by some Levram warriors. They then used their spears to strike the spider, but she dodged them and kicked one of them in their face. And then the other she thwips a web at the warrior's chest and threw him into the water. Her spider sense tingled as the last one back slaps her from behind. But Silver Sentry came to Spider-Tsundere's aid.

"Thanks, Sentry." Spider-Tsundere complimented, as she gets up. "These guys fight like Hulks or even Goblins."

Silver Sentry didn't understand what Spider-Tsundere was referencing. "I guess so," He replied. "Anyways, something tells me you better get up there and help the Turtle Titan defeat that brute."

"Right. That bulky guy is killing him. What about you guys?" Spider-Tsundere asked as she shook her head. "Also Sentry, you still owe Mikey a debt for when he saved your life."

"I know that, but you saw what happened when I tried to intervene," Silver Sentry remarked. "If the Turtle Titan trusts you, then I do, too. You did say he's your hero, didn't you?"

Spider-Tsundere remembered and then she nodded. But then her spider sense tingled and a Levram warrior was about to attack Silver Sentry and Spider-Tsundere until Ananda used her robot mech to knockout the warrior.

"Silver Sentry is right. We'll take care of these guys here." She said. "As well as Malignus. Right now, Mikey needs you."

"The only way to stop this siege and the potential invasion is to stop that beast before he destroys the Turtle Titan." Silver Sentry said. "Go Spider-Tsundere, and... Good luck."

"Thanks. I'm gonna need it." Spider-Tsundere said, as she uses her hyper sense to run up the wall of the headquarters really fast. "Hang on, Turtle Titan! Your friendly Neighborhood Spider-Tsundere is coming!"

While the Justice Force deals with the Levram warriors, Spider-Tsundere rushed to the roof. And she sees Mikey getting pummeled by Kluh. She growled seeing the Levram slowly killing her hero.

Kluh grabbed Mikey leg and starts slamming him in the roof back and forth like a ragdoll and threw him to a near wall. "Finally... You are beaten. Now, it's time to claim my final vengeance." He grabbed Mikey's head with both his hands and was about squeeze him like a pimple.

Spider-Tsundere had seen and heard enough. Hearing those words reminded her of her arch nemesis, the Shadow Goblin.

Flashback...

Shadow Goblin had pinned Spider-Tsundere to the ground as he prepares to finish her off. "Finally. The moment I dreamed for a year... My final vengeance!" And he started mailing in Spider-Tsundere shoulder.

 My final vengeance!" And he started mailing in Spider-Tsundere shoulder

End of flashback...

Spider-Tsundere sees Turtle Titan and Kluh in kinda the same positions similar to her confrontation with the Shadow Goblin. Which gave her a glare.