17/20

ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇꜱ

I woke up in a panic. Sweat glazed my forehead my throat bone dry. My chest heaved as I scanned the pitch-black common room, the only light that could be seen was that of the moon. I was positive I had been going insane, I'd never dreamed of something so violent since the start of the term.

I slipped out of bed my bare feet hitting the ground with a thud. I cursed inwardly to myself for the loud noise. Being as quiet as possible I exited my dorm heading down to the common room without a fuss. I let a short sigh of release pass through my lips as my feet hit the cold dungeon's stone floor.

Though as clean as the stone was, I would normally never let my feet hit the cellar floor for fear of contracting some foot disease. I padded over to the fireplace igniting the wood with an easily produced spell. 

As I lowered myself to the floor heavy footsteps bounced off the walls of the Slytherin common room. I swiftly tucked my wand into my waistband flinging my shirt to hide its existence. "Hello?" I immediately relaxed at the voice, "Sebastian? that you mate?" I called out. 

I looked over my shoulder smiling at a drowsy brunette, his hair was ruffled and un combed a small grin planted on his lips. "Couldn't sleep eh?" Sebastian chuckled, he sat beside me gracefully while I simply hummed a response enjoying the heat that radiated off of him, "just a nightmare" I replied. 

I rested my head on his shoulder staring endlessly into the fire in front of us watching the orange and red flames dance. Sebastian's hand slithered onto my thigh tracing patterns into my skin. "Would you like to talk about it?" he asked softly, I sighed heavily, "I had one about George and that stupid dragon- and... and about professor Fig" I rambled.

Sebastian's chocolatey eyes gleamed with worry, he pursed his lips thinking to himself. "You could come up and sleep with me if it'll make it better if you'd want to," he suggested, my head swam while my heart pace quickened, "I would love nothing more" I whispered.

Our hands intertwined. Sebastian led me upstairs to his dorm, of course, he was careful to be mindful of his roommates who had been fast asleep. 

I let go of his hand quickly making myself comfortable in his bed. Sebastian joined me shortly after closing the curtains that hung neatly around the four-poster canopy bed shielding us from the world. 

His arms slid around my waist tugging me into his chest. I hummed as soft lips kissed my neck gently a smile tugging on my lips. I rolled over to face him our chests pressed together, I took his head in between my hands pecking him on the lips. "You know if you wanted to kiss me you could've asked" I teased lightly, Sebastian rolled his eyes burrowing his body further into the mattress, "wheres the fun in that love?" he snorted.

I shrugged closing my eyes and savoring the warmth from the boy next to me. "G'night" he mumbled, leaning forward to kiss me softly on the forehead, "G'night" I repeated. 

[A/n]

Short one for today <3

Only three more chapters of this book are left to go, it's deferentially been a good experience, hasn't it? Aside from that one time someone randomly DMed me in the middle of the night asking me to roleplay with them- a bit too adventurous really-.  

(No hate if you do it was just rather odd and out of the blue) 

Love you all lots ❤️