8/20

ᴘᴇᴇᴠᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ʙʟᴏᴀᴋ

I grabbed Sebastian's hand bolting down the corridor. "Naughty naughty, you'll get caughty!" Peeves laughed manically from further down the hall. "Shit Seb come on pick up the pace!" I urged.

I squinted through the dark corridors, I have forgotten how hard it had been to see around Hogwarts at night. "In here" I whispered. I tugged the dazed boy inside a rather tiny broom cupboard. Still confused from the sudden chase, he stumbled into me catching himself on the wall behind my tense body.

I leaned over shutting the door quickly, breathing heavily from all the running. "Damn poltergeist" I grumbled. "Well this is rather charming" Sebastian snickered. I had been caged between his arms my cheeks tinged pink, I smirked. 

"Sure this wasn't your plan all along?" he teased flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes leaning my face closer to his with a grin, our noses were almost touching. Sebastian's breath hitched his soft curious eyes locking onto mine. 

I ducked under his arms leaving the broom cupboard, he stood there dumbfounded his eyebrow arched in confusion. "Catch me if you can" I sang running back to the Slytherin common room. I laughed to myself the whole way there swiftly ducking into Sebastian's room.

I yelped when I was tackled to the floor, my eyes widened looking up at Sebastian overhead. "caught you" he whispered lowly. He met my lips hungrily, his hand trailing up to cup the side of my face.

I detached myself from him to sit up earning a whine of disapproval. "oh hush up" I smiled. I hurriedly met his lips, Sebastian tugged me into his lap his hands snaking around my waist attempting to pull me closer. His lips trailed down to my neck where he pecked softly. "I quite like this game" he mumbled resting his chin on my shoulder.

I laughed kissing the top of his head sweetly. "Yeah I know" I replied with a smile.

I'd have to thank Peeves later