11/20

ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ

I stood outside of Hogwarts waiting impatiently in the courtyard for a certain charming Slythrien. The bitterly cold wind nipped at the nape of my neck sending an unpleasant shiver down my spine. A wave of irritation coursed through my veins as I chattered my teeth. 

Leave it to Sebastian to be late for our first date. I huffed ready to retreat back to the castle when two warm hands slid onto my waist from behind. My silent annoyance had melted away as soft lips pecked my cheek. 

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long," Sebastian whispered into my ear. I shivered once more but this time it wasn't the winter wind that had caused it. "Slept in did you" I mumbled to him. I twisted my body to get a better look at my love, my eyes sparked with worry at his disheveled appearance. 

His hands tightened on my waist looking away embarrassed. I reached my hand to his face caressing it softly. "If you're tired we could have just stayed in your dorm and cuddled" I frowned. Sebastian quickly shook his head in disagreement. "No I'm okay really, let's just go- It's too cold to be standing out here for long" he quickly waved it off.

After walking for a short bit a smile tugged onto my chapped lips as we walked into the incredibly cozy village that is Hogsmeade. I grabbed Sebastian's hand with excitement, if there was one place I loved more than my bed it was Hogsmeade. 

The Slythrien smiled fondly at me bringing my hand to his mouth and kissing it softly. I rolled my eyes with a blush grinning like a dunce. "How about we go to Zonko's, Honeydukes maybe?" I suggested. "Only if you promise we can get a butterbeer after" Sebastian replied with a nod of his head.

The moment we walked into Zonko's I was practically bouncing off the roof. The energy of the joke shop was full of mischief and cheeky but harmless pranks. I picked up a green bar of soap showing it to Sebastian who had arched a brow at me. "How do you think Imelda would feel if she washed her hands with toads" I snorted wiggling the bar of toad-spawning soap in the boy's face.

He shook his head with a low chuckle that made my stomach flip. "You know she's absolutely terrified of toads right?" he said, with an amused sparkle in his eyes. "That's kind of the point darling" I smirked placing the soap back on its pedal stool. 

A light tint of pink graced the boy's cheeks, my brain swiftly saved that information for later events. "What did you say was next?" he blurted. "Honeydukes" I responded. Like before I interlocked my hand with his my other reaching up to the adorable green beanie he had been wearing and tugging down over his ears.

"Can't have you catching a cold" I said sweetly as I practically skipped out of the shop with Sebastian in tow. I made my visit to Honeydukes quick with the aching desire for the warm comforting taste of butterbeer on my tongue. 

When we found a place to sit down at the busy tavern I noticed how un-naturally quiet Sebastian had been. I pressed my head into my hand with a frown watching the boy across from me with a concerned face. I was starting to feel guilty for dragging him to Hogsmeade after just noticing the dark circles under his eyes.

Sebastian had been occupied with his drink a tired look staining his handsome face. "Love, do you want to leave early?" I blurted. His eyebrows raised his brown eyes looked away from the drink in front of him locking onto me.

"Why? Is something wrong?" he quickly said his face scrunched with worry. I smiled lovingly at him which seemed to ease his concern. "You don't look like you got enough sleep Seb, I'll have to admit I'm quite tired myself," I said.

"What about your drink?" he pointed to the mug. Taking it as a challenge I quickly gulped the butterbeer down looking back at him shrugging my shoulders. "What drink?" I answered with a soft smile.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

The walk back to Hogwarts seemed shorter than before. Sebastian led me to his dorm, after closing the door behind him he casually threw off his sweater and shirt the two pieces of clothing landing on a desk chair. 

I flustered blushing deep crimson, he approached me with a smirk pausing only a few inches away from me. He tilted his head to the side leaving a soft kiss on my jaw before walking behind me leaving me completely stunned. 

"Thought you were tired?" Sebastian teased with a short yawn. I chuckled taking my sweater off and leaving myself in a plain white T-shirt. He scooted to the side giving me room to lie down whilst opening his arms with a warm smile.

My heart turned into butter at the sight, I joined him his arms wrapping around my abdomen. I melted into his warmth with a comfortable sigh. 

Words could not express how happy I was. How comfortable and loved this boy made me feel. He was mine and I was his. Maybe that was the way it was supposed to be...