9/20

ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇꜱ ꜰᴜʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ

Homework and O.W.L.S. have been weighing heavily on my shoulders, but thanks to Ominis and his surprising knowledge of spells, potions, and astronomy, I spent most of my time after classes with him studying.

I sat crisis cross in the chair my elbows on the table as I looked down at a scroll filled with notes, I twirled my finger beckoning to the book of potions at the end of the table. Ominis flinched as the book zipped past his face. "What was that?" he questioned his face twisting into confusion.

"Uh, potions book" I replied shortly. I flipped through the pages scowling when I hadn't found what I needed. "Hey, Omi" I called to the boy. The blonde lifted his head away from the page filled with braille, his finger tapping on the page in response. "Think you could test me..." I looked away from Ominis my eyes locking with brown ones.

Sebastian's eyes narrowed at me and Ominis sneering as he disappeared behind the library's tall bookshelves that reached floor to ceiling, all of course, filled with books.  I sighed loudly shutting my book. "What is it?" Ominis asked with a frown. 

"Somethings up with Seb, he's been ignoring me for almost a week now. What have I done to upset him?" I huffed irritated with Sebastain's actions. I arched a brow after hearing Ominis snort in pure amusement. "It's because you've been spending all your time with me, he's jealous" the boy in front of me explained with a smirk.

I blinked staring blankly at the boy, could it be? "Why would he be jealous" I questioned him crossing my arms. "Maybe it's because he's head over heels in love with you" Ominis replied bluntly. My eyes widened in shock, I waited for him to continue talking... to explain, yet he just ran his finger over the braille on the page looking quite pleased with himself.

"I-I'm going to go talk to him?"I questioned myself. I swiftly left the table retreating into the aisles of bookshelves hoping to find that pretty brunette Slythrien. 

I found him near the back of the library, it was surely darker than the front. Cobwebs and dust lined the tall bookshelves, I bit my lip nervously picking at the skin on my nails. "Hey Seb" I greeted quietly analyzing his agitated face.

"What?" he grunted with a roll of his eyes shoving a book of curses back onto the shelf. I scoffed anger rising in my throat. "Alright, you wanker what's wrong with you!?" I snapped. "Spending a lot of time with Ominis have you?" I blinked at him furrowing my brows. "Why are you getting so possessive all of the sudden!?" I argued poking his chest with my finger angrily. 

"Because I love you! And I'm afraid you'll leave me!" Sebastian blurted. My cheeks burned crimson, I stared at him in shock my mouth agape. "Pretend I never said anything" he spluttered rubbing his face in embarrassment.

I took a step forward grabbing his face between my hands and bringing him down to my level. "You don't get to tell me who I can and cannot hang out with, promise me you will never ever get jealous over something as little as studying, especially if it regards Ominis... got it?" I stated sternly.

He nodded quickly his eyes full of anticipation, I pressed my lips on Sebastian's, the boy's hands roamed to my shoulders rubbing them softly in an act of love. The kiss we shared was full of passion and care, my arms were laced around his neck as I found myself pushed up against a bookshelf. 

Even as we separated his hands never dared to leave my waist, I smiled softly at the boy I loved so dearly. Sebastian's brown eyes were full of satisfaction and glee, but I couldn't help but wonder if we would ever take this new relationship out of the library.