7/20

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ ʙɪᴛᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ

"Well that was an intriguing class" I snorted. Gareth Weasley laughed with a wide smile his eyes twinkled with mischief. "I do know how to put on a good show" he winked. "Well if you ever need help with finding ingredients don't be afraid to reach out," I said politely.

 The two of us walked out together, Gareth's eyes shined with great curiosity. "I'll keep that in mind" he nodded with a grin. I tensed feeling the eyes of a frustrated Slytherin burning holes into the back of my head, I didn't need to turn around to see who had been staring.

Gareth nudged me his face twisting into uncomfortable confusion. "That your boyfriend over there?" he whispered leaning down so that only I could hear the ginger, I nodded with a sigh. "well isn't he a treat" Gareth joked. I gave the Weasley a sheepish grin. 

I waved goodbye to the boy watching him scurry off down a corridor, he was quite a character. I glanced over at Sebastian his glare never fading, I huffed and he shrugged. 

A few hours later in the great hall, Sebastian sat next to an elegant young girl around his age, she had shocking blue eyes and silver hair tied up into a proper bun. I furrowed my brows in confusion, normally the boy sat with me.

My eyebrows shot to my hairline when he started very openly flirting with the girl, the blonde giggled and swatted at him playfully. I was sure I was about to explode with rage. I narrowed my eyes when he looked at me from the corner of his eye, smirking in victory what a prat

I excused myself from my house table receiving confused glances from my friends that often sat with me. I was heading toward my dorm filled with fury and jealousy, my plan was swiftly forgotten when I heard footsteps racing after me.

I spun around my hands balled into fists, Sebastian simply smiled at me. I pushed him into the wall my hand firmly on his chest, the moon peaked through the courtyard revealing my face which had been scrunched with anger.

I felt Sebastian's heartbeat increase underneath my hand, I studied his face a cocky grin tugged onto the Slythrien's lips. "What do you think you're doing Sallow" I grumbled. "Just revenge is all" he replied carelessly with a short shrug. "I didn't even do anything!" I exclaimed forcing him further into the wall.

"Don't think I didn't see what happened between you and that Weasley!" he argued, I blinked in surprise. "What!? Nothing happened Seb!" "I do know how to put on a good show" Sebastian air quoted with his fingers in a mocking voice, I rolled my eyes anger bubbling in my chest.

"You really know how to piss me off you know that" I mumbled, Sebastian scoffed. I grabbed a fistful of his white collared shirt tugging him closer to me. His brown eyes widened anger swiftly being replaced by a begging look of anticipation. My lips attacked his within seconds aggressively claiming dominance over the boy.

My hands slid away from his chest resting on his shoulders. I left Sebastian's lips pecking the corner of his mouth. "Why is it so hard for you to understand that I only want you, Sebastian," I said. Frustration lingered in my voice. "I just feel like you could do better" he whispered. 

I tilted my head to the side gently kissing the side of his jaw. "I think I'm okay with what I have, I'm positive I always will be" I smiled.

[A/N]

This chapter wasn't my best work,

I'm trying my best to update every day and it seems I thought it would be an excellent idea to write while half awake.

Sorry if the plot is bothersome, but I can assure you my next chapter will be better.

(also thank you angels for 3k! Love you all lots <3