Part 16

( guys i just got the urge to update next part also . so today double update for this ff. rest of my stories i will update tomorrow)..

Y/n ran towards the room . She go towards the bathroom and start knocking it . 

Y/n : tae tae what happened.

Taehyung : ahh y/n uhmm~ get out go ahh uhmm~ from here uhmm~

Y/n : what are you doing .

Taehyung didn't respond her and start pleasuring himself at the 10x speed. cum was coming out . he was sitting on the counter he was biting his lips too tightly . Y/n was only banging on the door . she didn't move the handle as she open the handle it got opened. Taehyung didn't locked the bathroom door . 

Y/n saw him but she can't see his manhood because it was in his hands like covered by his hands. . She covered her face . And ran from there. 

Taehyung took the towel covered himself and run after her.

Taehyung held her hand.

Taehyung pushed her on bed. 

Taehyung : i can't handle 

Taehyung kissed her roughly . after 10 mins of good kiss he broke the kiss . He come towards y/n neck and started giving her hash bites , hickeys, 

She was moaning . Taehyung was giving her more rough kisses. 

And who knows what come into y/n he flip the side. And started kissing his neck . She just got the feeling inside her body to kiss his neck . She is giving him hickeys now . She was biting his neck .

Taehyung moaned.

Then taehyung again flipped the side .

Taehyung : i can be only dom.

Then his hands trail back to y/n back to rip her top. 

Then only y/n stopped him. 

Y/n : tae tae stop .

Taehyung was not stopping .

Y/n : stop ..... what are you doing .... we have to study . 

Taehyung suddenly stop.

Taehyung : i m sorry 

She hugged his chest while breathing hardly now she is not able to show her face to him. 

Taehyung : did i make u feel uncomfortable?

Y/n : no 

Taehyung : did i make you feel good.

Y/n : yes

He smriks . 

Taehyung : should we continue it

Y/n : no

Taehyung : okh we will study you changed your clothes but wait soup.

Y/n : i closed the stove

Taehyung : oh okh 

Then taehyung go towards the washroom to wear his pants and boxer because he was in towel. 

He left where y/n didn't see him and Burry his face in the pillow because she was a whole tomato till now.  

Y/n wear oversized shirt and grey trousers . 

Taehyung have served soup. 

Taehyung : now perfect . 

Y/n : wait did you washed your hands .

Taehyung : yes i did

Y/n wasn't seeing towards him . she was seeing towards the soup and drinking it .

Taehyung : drink it fast we have to study full night .....

Y/n : ughhhh no

Taehyung: then we will do something else. *SMIRKS*

Y/n : yeahhh we will complete maths course. 

Taehyung : that's my girl.

.............................................................................

to be continued.