Part 15

Taehyung : What happened?

She bend on the wall and  pushed her face into her knees and started crying . 

Taehyung : y/n what happened open this fucking door. damn god open this fucking door  y/n 

He was shouting and shouting but y/n was in fear if that girls is going to upload that her naked video...she was feeling horrible and afraid . She was embarrassed  how can she tell this about to her husband . 

Taehyung started kicking the door he broke the door . Y/n ran towards the washroom . But he was fast enough to catch y/n . He back hugged her as tightly as he can . Y/n can feel his full body on her back. 

Y/n : L-leave m-me .

Taehyung : what happened???

Y/n : m-my l-life i-is r-ruined

Taehyung : but what happened . Is it because of me i swear i will never touch you again without your permission.

Y/n : no

Y/n face towards him and hugged him as tightly as she can . He also hugged her back . Her t-shirt was now fully wet with her tears. 

Taehyung pick up her in his arms more like a bridal style and go towards the living room. He sit on the couch and put her on his lap.

Taehyung : now tell what happened??

Y/n shooked her head. She was feeling embarrassed. 

Taehyung : If you won't tell me then i will make you wear that hot linger-

Y/n : no

Taehyung : then tell me 

y/n : W-when i- w-was g-going t-to fetch my bag *hiccup* some girls pushed me into the empty class and *hiccup* 

Taehyung : and

Y/n : said that i am in relationship with you when i denied * hiccup* *sob* * she started crying * t-then t-t-they 

Taehyung : then they 

Y/n : t-they *crying and hugging his chest more tight *

Taehyung : they what y/n 

Y/n : they ripped my clothes and make my video * she broke into more tears *

Taehyung raised his eyebrows now Taehyung was in so much anger.

Taehyung put you on sofa from his lap . 

Taehyung : name that girls fast ....

Y/n wasn't know their name so she keep quiet and continue her cry .

Taehyung : y/n 

Y/n : i d-dont k-know.

Taehyung peck her lips, head ,nose , hands and both of the eyes and the cheeks.

Taehyung picked her in bridal style and take her to the room and put her on bed. 

Taehyung : I am coming in few hours . You sleep .

He covered her with quilt . And again give the long peck on her lips. 

Then he closed the room and the other door of the house and lock the main door of thier house and took his car keys and left . 

Y/n was sleeping .

Taehyung reached school . He ran to the place where all camera videos can be seen . That worker was Taehyung's good friend. so he give him the clip and taehyung request him to leave that place for minute .