Part 8

They both ran from there

They sat inside the car 

Driver was driving the car ....

It was raining outside .....

* after some time* 

They reached their new home ......

it was good and cool ...

* IMAGINE IT WAS NIGHT *

It is enough for 2 people to live here...........

Taehyung : y/n i think this is our new house.....

Y/n : yesss

Now it was hard raining outside .........it was lightning also .....

Taehyung opened the house 

Y/n : woww it's beautiful

she started checking it like a ' cute baby'

*living room *

Y/n : it's pretty right !!

Taehyung : hmmm

Y/n started checking house 

it has three rooms one for them ,one for there future children's *author smirk*,one is guest room ........only one room was open and other 2 doors were locked they don't have the key .......

only one room was open and other 2 doors were locked they don't have the key

Y/n: wahhh it's beautifullll

Taehyung in mind : she is too cute......

Y/n : where are my things .........

They saw in living room there was only 3 suitcase which was black in colour which was only of taehyung ....

Y/n : where is mine .......

Taehyung : idk lemme ask ??

Taehyung then call his dad ..he come to know as it is raining outside the truck in which their suitcase and many other things were coming it got stuck it will come till tomorrow ...

HE tell to her ........

Y/n : i have to wear this whole night *pointing her dress*

Taehyung : no, you can share my clothes....

Y/n : okh 

Then he opened his suitcase and give his long hoodie which has and it was like too much oversized for her ......and that hoodie can cover her thighs........

She raned to their room and then bathroom .....she pulled off her dress down ....she saw that her bra was attached to that gown........she don't have bra to wear 

She wear the hoodie like this 

She was looking damn good 

She didn't care to pick her dress 

It was alll lying on the floor ......

Y/n : you can go now !!!!!

Taehyung : hmmm

Y/n whispered

why he is behaving like a cold husband ......... he was wayy too much pervert few days back .........

And uhhh that was heard by taehyung .......

Taehyung in mind:

what the fuck didn't she wear the bra and what she said i m behaving like a cold husband .........okh lemme show my pervert side to her ..........*smirks*

Then he quickly change his clothes ........and come towards the bed he saw she was lying on the bed with the phone in her hand ........

As she saw Taehyung she put the phone back down.......

actually she was texting lisa about his behaviour ....

Taehyung : Hungry ??

Y/n : hmm

she said while making a cute face ....

Then they both go to kitchen it was empty ......and they can't order also because it was raining outside .....

Y/n : uhhh it's okh lets sleep....

when she was going towards the room .......

She felt like that mosquito has bitten her leg .....she bend down to scratch her feet ........

And yeahh as she was wearing hoodie so her hoodie got up and taehyung was on the back and he saw her black panty which was covering her ass and which was perfect ..........

Taehyung cursed under his breath 'fuck'

Taehyung pulled y/n wrist and throw her on the sofa ..gently hovering on her ..

Y/n : whattt

Taehyung : I m so hungry i want to eat you ....

Y/n : wht 

she didn't understand him   "innocent y/n "

Y/n : I m not an meal you can't ......

Taehyung : i can 

He slowly bring his lips to her ....and within a second there lips meet ......he was kissing her softly she also kissed him back after y/n realised what the fuck she have done he slightly pushed him and ran to their bedroom .she hopped on the bed and covered her with duvet ........

He also come inside the room he lightly laughed  at your shyness...her face was fully red ......he started taking slow steps towards the bed.............

.......................to be continued..............