Part 10

Taehyung teached her chemistry which was her like favourite subject ...........he asked questions from her she did it correctly........

.............................................................................................

Y/n : ufff finally done..

She said after writing and giving him oral test of 2 chapters......

Taehyung : yeah now go and get ready .......we are going to mall......

Y/n : really thankuu 

She jumped in excitement and run to her room .......

Her outfit and the same purse which is in the photo 

Y/n come outside taehyung was doomed to see her beauty.......

Y/n : lesss goo

Taehyung grab his car key and they both sat inside the car .......

There was a awkard silence in the car .....he started the radio there was a song name 

                                         " It's been a long , long time " 

Taehyung started singing that song she was like quite shocked he has a deep voice ......

                                        " kiss me once ",

                                         "kiss me twice ",

                                         " kiss me once again ! 

                                          it's been a long, long time !

She started blushing because she remember the last night kiss . His lips were too soft and his plumpy lips it taste like strawberry .......she got the badly urge to kiss him .....

He glance toward her . He saw him she was blushing . So he tried to tease her more ......

He touched y/n waist from back ......she got flinched she saw towards him but he was driving ......she again turn his face too window he again touched her waist . Now she is afraid that in car only they were two siting . But she thought that Taehyung did not touch her waist . Then who can . She slightly peeked to back but there was only dark in back ......he saw her she getting tensed he bit his lower lip to control his laugh ........they reached their destination....

They get off from the car they both pulled back mask and their bucket cap as they were fully aware that they are going to find some students off their university too here. So taking precautions they go inside the mall. 

Y/n pov

I want to buy underwear but shit taehyung is here . How can i buy ? but it is important ......

Y/n : umm taehyung where we are going .

Taehyung : do u want to buy clothes ?

Y/n : no i have enough 

Taehyung : yahh lets go i m your husband i can buy you clothes......

Then he grabbed her hand and go towards the gucci showroom ..

Y/n : not from here it's too expensive

Taehyung didn't listen to her and barge inside the showroom . He took so many dresses for her where she was again and again saying that " IT IS TOO EXPENISVE ".

Taehyung buy her 6-7 dresses which was quite too expensive ....... * rich rich *

When they both were roaming in the showroom . Y/n eyes spot soobin and his other friends with their girlfriends and right now you were both without mask ......

Y/n : shit soobin

Taehyung : what 

Y/n : that motherfucker is also here .....

Taehyung : y/n are you even serious you are not allowed to curse .....

Y/n : shutup our classmate is here ....

Taehyung : how dare you to say me shut-

Y/n grabbed taehyung wrist and started raning from there ... and they have pay the bill early only for her GUCCI DRESSES ...... *heheheheh*

They was running and running they enter the shop thay saw it was FLORIA'S SECRET 

And yeah it was a lingerie shop ....

A type of worker come towards them ......

Worker : Oh you both look like a sweet couple . welcome to our shop ....

You : what no no 

Taehyung : no y/n wait lets see 

Worker : okh mam sir come here 

Worker: Welcome to the lingerie shop . What type of lingerie you want . umm bunny costumes?

Y/n : no no no you mistook actually we come here umm b-by mis-mistake 

Taehyung : no y/n please mam you show the Lingerie .

Y/n : but we d-dont n-eed a-any 

Taehyung : who said we don't need it . Mam please show the best and the hottest lingerie for my wife .......

Worker : okh sir .....

Then they started showing lingerie

Worker : sir these are the hottest colour black and red ......which one you want ...

Y/n was not looking towards the lingerie she was looking down .....he choosed the black one which was hell revealing lingerie . she saw that lingerie and faceplamed whereas he smirked they go to the counter and paid the bill till then taehyung eyes catched the handcuffs it was all black colour he buy it also . Whereas y/n look at him with the 'wtf ' reaction. He literally buy handcuffs also. ...... * and i will reveal that lingerie and hancuff on the day when they will do 'it'

Then they barge out the showroom .........

..........................................to be continued .................................

I am so sorry for late update and here is a spicy chapter for you guys .... next coming chapters will more spicy so be ready . And yeahh guys give me some suggestions for jungkook ff  and other bts member also .........Please give the suggestions i want to make ff on them also........hehe  comment boxes are always open .......and please vote author loves you .......