[HMS Dreadnought]

Topic: Launching of HMS Dreadnought
Characters: Royal Navy, Great Britain.

-------------------------------

The excitement was palpable in Portsmouth as the launch of the HMS Dreadnought, the newest addition to the Royal Navy, was about to take place. The crowds gathered on the dockyard, and ships from all over the country had come to witness the launch of this mighty vessel.

The HMS Dreadnought sat at the edge of the dock, an imposing figure on the water's edge. The sun glinted off its polished steel hull, and the sound of its engines thrummed in the air.

As the ship began to move slowly towards the water, the crowd fell silent, holding their breath in anticipation. The ships of the Royal Navy seemed to come alive, as if they too were watching in excitement.

The HMS Dreadnought reached the end of the dock, and then paused for a moment, as if it were taking a deep breath before plunging into the water. Royal Navy holds his breath, waiting for the moment of impact.

With a mighty roar, the HMS Dreadnought plunged into the water, sending a massive wave crashing against the shore. The sound of the impact echoed across the harbor, and the crowd erupted into cheers, clapping and shouting in excitement.

The Royal Navy ships in the harbor blasted their horns in celebration, and the sailors on board cheered and waved to the crew of the HMS Dreadnought.

"Isn't she a beauty, lads?" A gruff voice called out from the crowd. It was Great Britain.

"Aye, that she is," replied Royal Navy, a highly experienced Admiral. "I can't wait to see what she can do in battle."

As the ship was towed into the harbor, the crew worked feverishly to prepare it for its maiden voyage. The Royal Navy seemed to be on the edge of its seat, eager to see what the HMS Dreadnought was capable of.

The crew of the HMS Dreadnought worked tirelessly, preparing the ship for its first voyage. They tested the engines, loaded the weapons, and trained their skills. The ship seemed to have a personality all its own, and the sailors who served on board felt a sense of pride and camaraderie that was unmatched by any other ship in the Royal Navy.

Finally, the day arrived for the maiden voyage of the HMS Dreadnought. The crew stood at attention as the ship slowly pulled out of the harbor, its engines humming with power. The sailors on board felt a sense of excitement and anticipation, eager to see what the ship was capable of. As they sailed out to sea, the HMS Dreadnought seemed to come alive, a mighty force on the water that would strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.

As the Royal Navy smiled at the success of a revolutionary ship, Britain approached him. "Royal Navy."

Still with his eyes fixated on the mighty battleship, he replied, "Yes, Britain?"

"I couldn't have done this without you. Thank you for your hard work." Britain expressed his gratitude with a soft tone, which the Royal Navy rarely hears.

"Those sleepless nights are absolutely worth it." The Royal Navy chuckled softly. Britain joined in and started to chuckle.

Little did they know, this ship will cause more tensions in Europe to rise. But let them enjoy their moment while it lasts. After all, they are going to experience the deadliest war that they have ever participated in.

But for now, the two men are enjoying the sight of their new battleship,

HMS Dreadnought.

------------------------------

Eh- Not too proud of this but whatever. I've been dying to make a story about the HMS Dreadnought, and here it is ^^

I actually wrote this on my mathematics notebook when I was in math class. I had nothing to do alright-

Have a nice week :]

- Almi.