"I guess that ublyudok Victor was right about something after all." I heard her whisper. (bastard)

(YES, I AM AWARE THAT THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED AT THIS POINT IN THE BOOK. BUT YOU GUYS ALL KNOW ME AND MY VAMPIRE ACADEMY WRITING STYLE BY NOW.)

"What do you mean mladenets?" I asked my own eyebrows knitted together in confusion this time. (babe)

"The fact that we are a match made in heaven."

I couldn't help but smile at her words. "Yes, we most certainly are lyubov' moya. We most certainly are." (my love)

"So, as I said, he was right about that one thing in his life. There is a first time for everything I guess." She said as she smiled and brushed a stray lock of hair back away from my face.

Suddenly she laughed.

"What's so funny angel moya?" I asked. (my)

"I was just thinking. You remember me telling you about how Victor kept trying to sneakily interrogate me for information on Lissa?"

"Yes." I nodded because she had come to me each time that he had more or less drilled her about all things Lissa. But she knew what he was doing so she knew not to tell him anything advantageous.

"Well, I looked a little more forward to see if I could figure out exactly why he was doing that."

"And what did you find out?" I asked her curiously.

"I found out that he was questioning me because he wants her as queen. And he wants her as the new queen simply because he thinks that she will be sympathetic to his cause. And he thinks that because she and I are so close that she will understand what he was trying to supposedly do for the dhampir. And he actually believes that he was trying to help us, the dhampir. But when I searched his mind, very deeply, and when I did. I found out that his true goals for not only what he had already done as well as everything that he had planned to do. Well, the secondary plan other than to have Lissa around to constantly heal him that is."

"What did you find out?"

"His most important ambition, at least to him, was that he wanted to be king because he wanted to run our world the way that HE wanted to. And if he couldn't do that by being king himself, he wanted the future monarch under his control. And he plans for Lissa to be that monarch. Which is why after we caught him, he now intends to ask to see Lissa. And when she acquiesces to his plea for her to visit him to allow him to explain himself to her. He then plans to compel her and get her under his control. If he could become king his short-term goal was to temporarily make the dhampir think that he actually cared anything whatsoever about any of us. He thought that if he could just get the dhampir behind him, get us to support him as it were. Then the moroi would have no other choice but to fall in line behind him as well. Either that or be left behind and defenseless without any guardians who would be willing to protect them. He thought that the guardians would be so supportive of him and what they thought that he was doing for them. That they would voluntarily leave their charges if their charges did not also fall in line and support him. He planned to make exceedingly small concessions here and there in the favor of the dhampir, which he thought would get them all on his side."

"That man is certifiable."

"Yes, he is. But what I was thinking about specifically was the fact that now that he has been caught, as I said he wants Lissa as queen. Only it is me that is in fact the future queen instead."

I thought about what she had said and then started laughing myself. "You're right. I can't wait until his trial, if the truth about you has been released by then. Just to see exactly what his reaction to the identity of the next queen is actually going to be." I laughed again and she joined me this time.