Megatron vs. The Creatures of Grimm

Start bij het begin

Yang: For once, I agree. Well about us not being to do this alone, anyway.

Ruby: So, Who's going to be helping us?

Glynda: Team's CFVY and JNPR.

Ozpin: They've already been called in and are waiting for you all at the landing pad in front of the school. Good luck and remember, stick together. But just to ensure your survival, Ms. Good witch will accompany you and other teams.

The girls nodded in agreement. And within an hour, A Bullhead was enroute to Mount Glenn carrying Glynda, along with the Three teams. Teams JNPR, RWBY and CFVY. One thing was on Everyone's mind, what crashed landed from the stars, why would the Grimm want it at all, and will they be able to recover the mysterious space object.

Meanwhile at the Ruins of Mount Glenn.......

Several Nevermore's had tried to bombard the gladiator with a rain of feathers. But they never hit Megatron. For he jumped jig enough and delivered one powerful punch into the nevermore on his right, the resulting punch caused it to crash into his partner and they rammed into each other so hard, that it caused them to disintegrate on an explosion.

Meanwhile, not to far from the battle, The bull head carrying Glynda and teams R.W.B.Y., J.N.P.R., and C.F.V.Y. All exited the craft and had their weapons armed and loaded. Scanning the environment and being in the lookout for any Grimm in the area.

Glynda: Alright, May I have the leaders of all teams report to me for debriefing Please?

As if on Cue, Coco Adel, Ruby Rose, and Jaune Arc all left their respective teams to hear what Ms. Good-witch had to say.

Glynda: alright listen up this is paramount to our success,(she says as she pulls out her scroll which then displays a hollow-map of the once beautiful city.) there are three likely spots of impact where the unknown space object crashed on remnant. (and then three dots on three separate locations on the map blinked.) Team C.F.V.Y. You'll investigate quadrant one. Team J.N.P.R. You'll investigate quadrant two, and team R.W.B.Y. You and I will investigate quadrant three.

Ruby: Miss Goodwitch if I may, why are you accompanying us and not the other teams?

Glynda: with all due respect miss Rose, unlike the other teams, your team has a history of causing trouble wherever you. Need I remind you of the first time we met?

Ruby's eyes widened with pale, remembering her  and Miss Goodwitch's first encounter when they fought Roman Torchwick and the mysterious woman with the fire semblance. Before they escaped in their Bullhead.

Ruby: he he, good point.

Glynda: If nothing else, let's go to work. For all we know, the creatures of Grimm have already gotten to the crash site and are making their way to acquire the alien artifact or space object in general.

Soon every team went their separate way to their assigned coordinates. But with Miss Good-witch had no idea of, was at her team, is going to have a shocking revelation very soon.

Meanwhile..........

Megatron was finishing off the remaining Grimm horde that were stupid enough to attack the gladiator of Kaon.

Megatron: Enough of this! Taste the full power of Dark Energon!

He shouted as he raised both his arms and began to accumulate a massive power surge of Dark Energon. And when he truck the ground, it created a powerful shockwave that eviscerated nay and all Grimm stupid enough to attack him.

 And when he truck the ground, it created a powerful shockwave that eviscerated nay and all Grimm stupid enough to attack him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.