|037| Trapped in a nightmare

Start from the beginning

Seokjin slowly walked towards Taehyung and slowly pulled the blanket off him. Taehyung was hugging his knees trembling from head to toe. Taehyung buried his face deeper into his knees, letting out a choked, almost silent sob. The only time Taehyung's eyes ever became home to tears was when he is having a panic attack. "Jungkook-ah turn on the heater" Seokjin said. 

Jungkook went to do what he was told to do. "Taehyung-ah" Seokjin slowly called him and raised his hand to touch Taehyung's hair. Taehyung flinched and backed away. "Don't hurt me" He whispered, his lower lips trembling. "Taehyungie you are not there" Jimin said sitting closer to him. "Who are you people?" Taehyung mumbled. 

Jungkook walked towards the trio, after turning on the heater. Taehyung's eyes landed on Jungkook and it widened. He slithered back as Jungkook stared at him in confusion. "Please sir don't hurt me!" Taehyung begged with his hand clasped together.

"I-I-I am sorry?" Jungkook said since he had no idea what to say. Taehyung's eyes widened. "No please do not hurt them. I am begging you, do whatever you want with me, please spare them" Taehyung's tears were falling down his cheeks like a waterfall. His knuckles white due to how hard he was clasping his hands.

"Hyung listen, I do not intend on hurting you nor your siblings. I could never. And I am Jungkook. And it's 2021 not 2012" Jungkook desperately said. Jungkook sat next to Seokjin who was looking at Taehyung with an expression between pity and anger. 

"Hyung, we have to calm him down or he is gonna hurt himself" Jimin's desperate voice pulled Seokjin out of his trance where he was killing Taehyung's dad for the umpteenth time. "You know very well that only you can calm him down" Jungkook said. "Yes I am trying my best but he isn't calming down" Jimin said.

"Jungkook-ah go grab the medicine from my bedside table and a syringe too and a pair of gloves" Seokjin ordered. Jungkook run out of the room, the action startling Taehyung so badly that he began to shake even more.

"Please Tae! Come back I am begging you! I will stop fighting with you too. You can have all my dumplings so please come back" Jimin desperately said hugging Taehyung tightly. Taehyung looked down at him and patted Jimin's hair, the action making the other two look at Taehyung with hope.

"It's okay Jaemin-ah, hyung is okay. No bad man came. Only father did. He yelled at me, didn't hurt me. So don't cry" Taehyung said with a soft voice. Jimin broke down into a sob and hugged Taehyung even tighter. Seokjin dig his nails into his palm to control the tears that were oozing out of his oval almond shaped eyes. 

Taehyung turned to Seokjin. "Uncle who are you? Do I know you? Or..... Do you know our father?" Taehyung asked, his voice full of hesitance. Taehyung continued "If so I will do anything for you. Just don't touch them. Please Uncle". Then he turned to Jimin. "Jaemin-ah go to the other room with your siblings I will be back" Taehyung said.

"No NO NOO. Tae! I am Seokjin! Your hyung!" Seokjin yelled. As if on cue Jungkook burst into the room. "Father!" Exclaimed Taehyung. "Hyung I got the medicine and syringe. Here's the gloves" Jungkook ignored Taehyung and walked straight to Seokjin putting all the stuff on the bed.

"Thanks" Seokjin said as he pulled the gloves on and put the medicine in the syringe. " Do me a favour both of you grab him. Don't let him move or it's gonna be difficult" Seokjin said to the other two.

The other two complied. Jimin grabbed both Taehyung's hands and pinned it down as Jungkook did the same to Taehyung's legs. Taehyung began thrashing around.

Seokjin loomed over Taehyung and grabbed the latter's right hand. He pulled the sleeves up of Taehyung's brown hoodie. Taehyung was much stronger than Seokjin so Seokjin put his knee on Taehyung's palm to keep him down as Jimin tried his best to stop Taehyung thrash around.