|025| Officers

_________________________________________

(3rd person pov)

"Kill him" Jungkook stated shrugging. Jin turned towards Jongwoo, who was shaking his head. "No please don't kill me, I have children. I don't want them to be starving" He begged. Jin nodded thinking while jutting his bottom lip out. "What are you going to do to this uncle?" Jen asked in a baby voice which instantly made Jin smile. "What do you want me to do?" Jin asked. 

"I don't want to do anything with this guy. Let's go oppa. He's scaring me" Jen said looking at him and getting behind Jungkook who just giggled. "Okay then" Jin said shrugging. "You are lucky, but next time you won't be" Jungkook eyes darkened as he said that. The man nodded and scurried off.

"Kim Jenny" A girl called from the end of the hallway. They went towards her. It was young girl about 25 years old. She was wearing a nurse's outfit. She gave the three a tight lipped smile which showed her small dimples. She welcomed them inside and they saw the doctor. The same doctor whom they told everything.

"Hae you can go" Doctor said and the nurse bowed before going out. Her name brought a tear to Seokjin as her and his mom's name was the same. Jungkook noticed and wrapped an arm around him. Doctor also noticed but shrugged it off. 

"Why are you here?" The doctor asked. Both Jin and Jungkook don't know where to start. Then Jin took a deep breath. "She" He began pointing to Jen who was playing with a model of brain. When Jungkook followed his gaze and saw her he slapped her hand from touching it. She glared at him and again began touching the brain, Jungkook was about to slap her hand away  when Jin stopped him and shook his head. 

He again took a deep breath. "She is acting weird" Jin completed his sentence. "How weird?" She asked carefully looking Jen as well. "Like like-" Jin's rant go cut off. "Like a child" Jungkook completed Jin's sentence while cutting Jin off.

"I see" Doctor placed a hand on Jen's forehead to check if she have a fever. Jen's eyes trailed off from the brain and to the doctor's hand. "Hey what do you want to watch when you go home?" The doctor asked. She hummed as she placed a hand on her chin to make them think like she's thinking. "Cartoon!" Jen exclaimed. Jin eyes widened in surprise as Jungkook raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Let me check her can you please wait outside?" The doctor asked. They both went outside and they saw 5 police officers coming there way. They just stood there waiting for them to come as it made the officers mad. The officers stomped toward them. 

"Are you guys the ones who were making a mess?" The officer in the middle asked. "What type of a police are you? Asking the criminals if they done it or not when you clearly know we did it?" Jin asked smirking. "You bitch" The guy mumbled as he grabbed Jin's hair and Jin winced in pain. 

It all happened really quickly. Jin grabbed the officer's hand and twisted it. Jungkook kicked between another officers legs. Jin grabbed the third officers gun and shot on the officer's right leg. Jungkook pinned the fourth officer to the wall and threw him to the floor making him loose consciousness. Jin grabbed the the fifth officer's hair and slammed it into the door frame. 

He clapped his hands to get rid of the dust. The doctor stuck her head out and gulped seeing the officers. "You-You can come in" The doctor stuttered.

Why was she acting like that? Only the doctor knows.

******************************************

Hello a new chapter! Sorry it's short. But hope enjoy it!

How was it?

_________________________________________________________