|017| Truth

_____________________________________________________

(3rd person pov)

Jin walked into his room shutting the door behind him. He lay down on his bed, both arms crossed behind his head. He was thinking. Without him knowing, he drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

(Jenny's pov)

I woke up sweating. I frantically looked everywhere to find my alarm clock. Once I found it, I looked at it and saw it was 10:30 pm. What a nice time to wake up. I can't sleep anymore. This is the time we usually went to bed. I stood up and walked towards my bedroom door. I slowly opened it and looked at the right, then at left, then again right. Wait! Why I am looking like I am going to cross a road.

The hallways were unexpectedly dark. I tiptoed towards the living room. I successfully made it without making any noise. As I was finding the front door, i accidently knock something over. It didn't shattered but it sure made a great sound. I am sure somebody woke up. So I stood there for a few seconds. Then I went towards the door and quietly opened it.

I was met with a cold breeze. I sadly smiled.  Then I went to the porch and sat on the swing which was there. I looked at the sky and saw the stars. "I know you guys would come" I said to the stars. I watched it for a few minutes before someone sat beside me.

I was so shocked to see Jin there. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. "I am sorry for waking you up" I apologized. "You didn't, I actually was in the kitchen to drink some water" He said. I nodded. I looked up to see the stars and sadly smiled at them. "You didn't answer my question" he said as he looked directly at me. "I just came here to see my Appa, Eomma, Oppa and Unnie" I said not hiding any fact. 'What do you mean by that? Appa and Eomma are gone for honeymoon. I am here, Unnie? Is that your friend? Anyways no one is in the stars" He said. Is he stupid or is he acting like it. He began to laugh. His windshield wiper laugh present. 

I didn't say anything. I covered my face with my hands, in order to hide the tears that was falling. I quickly wiped it and looked at the stars again. "Well my Appa, Eomma, Oppa and Unnie are in the stars" I said. His laugh was no longer present. 'Is he dead?' With that thought I turned, Only to be met with a shocked Jin. ""What do you mean?" He asked. "Well buckle up, its a long story" I said.

"I am adopted" I said. "Wait what?" He asked. "Yeah I am adopted and I will tell you the story about my real dad, mom and siblings. I said. He nodded. "You know in 2010, there was a huge company called 'Lee'?" I asked him. "yeah, but didn't fall it in 2010?" He asked back. "Yeah so it was my dad's company. My name was Lee Jenny at that time" I said.

(3rd person pov)

Flashback

[The Jinyoung you see here is not GOT7's Jinyoung]

Jenny's dad's name is Lee Jung. Her mom's name is Lee Jensy. Everyone remembers that day, the day their family crashed, January 17. "Unnie how is my drawing?" an excited Jen asked Ji so, her unnie. She looked up from her homework to see a young Jen with really cute smile plastered on her lips while she hold onto her drawing. "Its amazing" Ji (Ji so's nickname) told her.

Just then their brother Jinyoung burst into the room with a smile. "Jen come on let's play" he said as Jen excitedly nodded her head. She was way cuter for a 6 year old girl. "Wait isn't unnie coming" she asked. Jin (Jinyoung's nickname) looked at the older for an answer. The older sighed. "I can't I have an essay" Ji said motioning to her homework. Jin nodded. "What's an essway?" Jen asked with her little head tilted. "You will learn that when you grow up" Ji ruffled her hair as she smiled at Jen. Jen gave her drawing to her. Ji looked at it and frowned. But she instantly smiled. She put it in her special drawer.

The 14 year old Jin grabbed her hand and both of them skipped towards the door. Right when Jin opened the door, Jen stopped and looked back at Ji. Ji looked at her expectantly. "Unnie, when is Soyoung oppa coming?" she asked which made both of them to go on a sad mode. Their dropped face worried Jen. "Will he come play with us?" Jen asked again as she didn't heard answer from the previous question. "I will try to call him" Ji assured her. "No you will prank me again like last time" she whined as she got out of Jin's grip and started stomping, cutely

"No Jen I promise" Ji said extending her pinky finger. Jen looked at her and then started walking towards her she linked her pinky with her Unnie's. Ji smiled as the youngers went to play.

"I can't focus!!!" Ji almost yelled. There was a reason why she can't focus. She was thinking about the promise she gave Jen. She sighed and took out her phone. She opened the special drawer and saw Jen's drawing. There were 6 people who indicated their family. A happy family. But now one of them separated from their family for a stupid reason. She sighed. She promised her so she have to call him. That 17 year old girl called her 19 year old oppa.

"Hello" she said. "Hello" the other responded. "Oppa this is me Ji" she said. "Hello do I know you?" he asked. "Oppa I am Ji" she said. "Who is Ji? I don't know a Ji" he said coldly. "Oppa why did you separated?" she asked as a tear rolled down her cheeks.

"Listen Ji no one loves me, all of you love that stupid Jen. No one loves me then what is the point of being with you guys?" he asked through the phone. "Oppa who said we don't love you?" she asked back. "Oh come on I have been suffering ever since she was born, do you know what it is like to be older?" he asked rage filled in his voice. "Oppa do you expect that they will pamper you even when you are 19?" she asked. "Of course a real parents will" he said. "Oppa be logical, you are 19 she is only 6, of course she have to be taken care more than you" she said. "Oh yeah then what happened to that when you guys were born?" he asked.

"Oppa you were only 2 when I was born, and only 5when Jin was born, of course you can't take care of yourself when you were at that age" she said. "Whatever tell me the reason you called me" he said. Ji sighed. "Jen told me to call you, Oppa she loves you. Why are you not seeing that? Almost everyday she asks me to call you and told you to come here and live with us. Why are you like this oppa?" she asked in one breath. There was silence, of course of him grabbing the information. "Wait what she loves me?" he asked. "Of course she loves you oppa please come back" she pleaded. She suddenly heard someone talking to Soyoung. Even though the sound was familiar, she couldn't pinpoint who it was. "Ji I know you are lying, Just don't call me again" he said. "I love you oppa" she said as she cried. She thought he ended the call and didn't heard it, but she was wrong. He ended the call and said "I love you too Ji-ah". He ignored his aching heart and went to his own business.

[Guys its the author here I decided to make this chapter into two parts. I will make a part 2 of this, hope you enjoy]

_____________________________________________________________