xvii. third years

Dedicated to chocoratu-nee
I'm going to be busy so enhoy the next few chapters (again)
Hehe

____________________

"It hasn't been a week after coming back to school. How the heck did you sprain your ankle already?" Taehoon chastisted as he bent down on his knees, her backpack already on his chest.

Seulgi was carried by her soccer teammate after their first extracurricular activity of the year. She was limping as she got to the front of her school to meet her waiting boyfriend, and she just smiled silly like it wasn't a problem. Taehoon had glared at her teammate making her leave the couple alone.

"I landed in the wrong position when I was trying to get a pass... Well things happen..."

Seulgi smiled goofily and got on Taehoon's back, arms around his neck. Taehoon easily got up and grumbled, "Out of all the days I didn't bring the bike,"

"I'm sorry. If I'm heavy, you can just put me down," She pouted, "I'll walk..."

"Fuck no! What kind of guy lets his girlfriend walk with a sprained ankle?! And you're not freaking heavy!"

Seulgi only giggled and laid her head next to his, giving him a peck on his cheek.

"Thank you, Taehoonie~"

"Tch. Whatever."

__________

Taehoon was currently bandaging her ankle, after she took a bath at the headquarters. He had lent her his spare clean shirt to wear and Rumi who had stopped by before her date with Wangguk lent Seulgi some underwear and pants. Hobin, Snapper, and Gaeul were off to film somewhere.

"I wish we could go on a date too..." Seulgi complained with a sigh.

"We were, before you sprained your ankle." Taehoon commented as he tied a knot in the bandage.

"Does doing Taekwondo count as a date?" Seulgi huffed and crossed her arms. Taehoon rolled his eyes and flicked her on her forehead.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

"For saying Taekwondo doesn't count as a date."

"I did not say it isn't! It's just not the typical date people do."

"Then what kind of date do you want?"

"The one where I dress pretty and we go to an amusement park."

Taehoon flicked her again in the forehead.

"Hey! That hurts!" She whined.

"We can go on a date after your ankle heals." He moved to sit next to her.

"Really?! Promise?" Seulgi said excitedly.

"Yeah. So heal faster." He sighed as she leaned closer to cuddle into him.

"I will!"

__________

It seemed like Hobin had assigned Taehoon to Troubleshooter TV, a new NewTube channel for the company's newbie, Eunu Kang. Gyeoul was in on this channel too, and even if Taehoon keeps complaining he was made to do it by Hobin, Seulgi could tell that he really cared.

They were making out when Hobin had called Taehoon to help Eunu who was undercover. Taehoon was annoyed as he answered his phone, and not long after he had to go. Seulgi could've went with him if her ankle was better, but she didn't want to be a bother.

So she watched the livestream instead. She bit her lip and blushed. Her boyfriend actually looked cool beating bad people up.

__________

Taehoon looked irked as Rumi had suggested him and Hobin making a couple content for the channel. Seulgi actually laughed.

"Then why not Hobin with Seulgi?" Rumi suggested with a knowing smile.

"Fuck no." Taehoon instantly denied.

"Um, I don't think my boyfriend would be happy with that--" Seulgi said quickly at the same time then gasped.

"You have a boyfriend?!" Hobin shouted. Gaeul's jaw dropped in shock.

"Ah... I... Um..." Seulgi blushed and looked away, caught off guard. "I do."

Rumi grinned.

"Then, do you want to do couple content with him?"

"I mean... If he wants to I don't oppose..." Seulgi snuck a glance at a glaring Taehoon, "Ah, I think he would need proper convincing. How about finding another girl for Hobin first?"

It was then their attention went back to Hobin. Rumi proceeded to recommend Gaeul.

Taehoon took her wrist and softly led her to a secluded place in the house.

"Do you really want to do it?"

"It's not bad if I get to do it with you," Seulgi admitted. "Plus, wouldn't it be good for the channel? You bring a lot of views."

"You do too." He said.

"Maybe give it a day to think. A second couple's not that bad right? They don't need to know we're actually dating if you're uncomfortable in making it go public..." Seulgi smiled.

"I'll think about it."

____________________

A/N

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to check out my other stories:

HARDCORE [Lookism | OC × Various]
BLOODTHIRSTY [Lookism | Gun × OC × Goo]
FOR THREE [Lookism | Eli Jang × OC]
MY IDOL [Lookism | DG × OC]
CIRCLES [Viral Hit | Seong Taehoon × OC]

Follow my profile to get updates on the ongoing stories!