vi. taekwondo vs kyokushin karate

A/N

Dedicated to AddictedInRomance💜

__________

Natan had told her they had joined Hobin's company. Seulgi was quite fine with it, since she liked every member of the company. They were all friends too.

She watched amusedly through her phone as Taehoon did his Taekwondo stream with Hobin and Snapper struggling. He had a lot of viewers for his stream too, and one of them was Seulgi.

She was still in school, caught up with football practice. She was casually watching his stream at the bench while waiting for a player change. Seulgi laughed as Hobin then proceeded to teach him how to be a NewTuber.

She even blushed as she saw him do a headstand, where his Taekwondo uniform went down because of gravity and his abs were for everyone to see.

"Damn. He has a nice body too..." She muttered and continued watching. She watched as Taehoon asked the audience to stay.

"And he has charm to draw audiences in. Ah... I'm jealous..." She pouted and closed NewTube as his stream ended. She instantly got a notification though.

Taehoon
Which school do you go to again?

Seulgi
MyeongMun Science High School, why?

He left her on read, and it made her frown. Seulgi eventually got to play as they changed players on the field, but still thinking about how he didn't reply to her like usual.

__________

Seulgi watched as there was a crowd surrounding them. She had gotten a notification of a livestream, and was shocked when Taehoon and Yeonwoo were fighting in front of the school. She quickly rushed to the scene.

The fight was emotional. Yeonwoo was crying but he seemed happy as he was fighting Taehoon. The familiar moves of both Kyokushin Karate and Taekwondo made Seulgi drown in nostalgia.

She mindlessly got to Hobin's side and watched as the two fight. Her attention was eventually drawn to Taehoon's beautiful Taekwondo kicks. Confident, elegant, beautiful, yet deadly. His legs were damn long and powerful.

Seulgi was impressed that Yeonwoo had held on in the fight. Taehoon was a professional fighter, yet seemed to he having a difficult time against Yeonwoo's Kyokushin Karate.

Yet, as Taehoon seemed to be losing, he surprised her by doing another style of Taekwondo and punched Yeonwoo. She watched as he beautifully flipped throught he air and landed a kick at Yeonwoo that eventually fainted.

Taehoon sighed and turned around, then was surprised to see Seulgi standing next to Hobin with her jaw drop. She was wearing sports pants and jersey and had her hair up. Taehoon walked to her as Snapper had ended the stream.

"That... That was..." She tried spewing up the words, completely shocked. Taehoon watched her amusedly.

"That was the most beautiful Taekwondo I have ever seen," She praised. Taehoon's eyes widened at her genuine compliment. Heat rose to his face as he covered his eyes with his hands.

"That 1080 kick was awesome!"

"Shut up."

Seulgi proceeded to compliment him and the fight, and each praise had boosted his ego up a notch. He was feeling giddy, and it was all because of this one girl in front of him. He uknowingly smiled as he watched her ramble.

"Should we get Yeonwoo to your Studio?" Hobin suggested.

"Great idea," Seulgi nodded, cutting Taehoon out of his fantasy. "I'm riding his bike. The rest of you can carry him back!"

"What! Yeonwoo's unexpectedly very heavy!"

"He's full of hard muscle!"

"Maybe call Natan to help, you dorks!" Seulgi laughed.

"But I don't have Natan's number?!"

__________

Yeonwoo eventually left. Seulgi was filled in about Doun and felt pity to Taehoon. He must've had a rough time after Doun.

"Should I try that 1080 kick?" Seulgi joked as she watched Hobin fail and fall out of the studio. Taehoon sighed and pulled him out then got back to her side.

"Do whatever the fuck you want." Taehoon motioned for her to take the stage.

Seulgi gave him a thumbs up and copied his stance. She then leaped and tried doing a turn, and hit the punching bag.

Taehoon's eyes widened.

"Ah, It wasn't good..." Seulgi pouted. Taehoon quickly got to her side.

"Do it again." He demanded.

"What?"

"Do it again."

"Okay..." Seulgi got in position again. Taehoon gave her some tips from the side and watched her along with Hobin, Snapper, and Gaeul.

"Here I go..." She said and did the 1080 kick way better than she did before.

"Wow. I really did it? Your tips really helped!" Seulgi said cheerfully. Taehoon stood in front of her seriously and held her shoulders.

"You have talent for Taekwondo." He said.

"Well, Seulgi has photographic memory right? She copies and learns the moves quickly. I'm jealous." Hobin mumbled at the side.

"No wonder. Do you want to learn Taekwondo?" Taehoon asked seriously.

"Are you recruiting me?" Seulgi chuckled at his seriousness.

"Yes, I am. If you say yes I'll teach you everything I damn know."

Seulgi stared at him thoughtfully for a while. She didn't know why but he seemed excited as he saw her do Taekwondo. He also seemed genuine in wanting her to learn.

"Alright. Please teach me Taekwondo, Master Seong." She bowed playfully.

Taehoon let out a massive grin.

__________

Yeonwoo had retired from NewTube. He seemed happier after the fight, but instantly his life was full of problems again as his dad got hospitalized.

Seulgi had found out the next day as Yeonwoo left the school early, and accompanied him to go to the hospital. She stayed in the room so he wont feel guilty and lonely. He kept staring at the sleeping face of his dad, and Seulgi patted his shoulder in comfort.

Hobin, Gaeul, Snapper, and even Taehoon came along to visit and brought fruits.

Taehoon munched on an apple grumpily as he saw how close Seulgi was to Yeonwoo as they whispered to each other about something that only the two knows.

An ill feeling rose as the two smiled at their close proximity. Yet it all went away as her eyes found his, and all he could feel are warm emotions replacing the irritating jealousy. And when she gave him her smile, Taehoon knows that this was going to be a problem.

That smile would be the death of him.