vii. ideal types

Seulgi was impressed by their new office. Hobin really did a good job. Taehoon didn't seem to really like the cardboard cutout of him though, which she found quite funny. Seulgi read through the post it notes his fans had given amusedly.

Seulgi had bought consoles to make the living room livelier, and Natan had bought some games. Hobin and Snapper seemed really excited by this and thanked them for contributing.

__________

"Is my first lesson in this front yard?" Seulgi said amusedly as she saw the kiddie mats that Taehoon had put out.

"Take your shoes off and come here." He ordered.

"Yes, Master Seong..." Seulgi laughed and followed along.

Taehoon then proceeded to teach her the basics of Taekwondo very throughoutly, and even made himself her punching bag, so she can have first hand experience. He gave really nice input and seemed pretty proud that she had learned faster than Hobin did.

Speaking of Hobin, he had come up to Taehoon in the middle of their practice and asked to teach him a new move. Seulgi found this time perfect to catch a break and take the fruits she had cut earlier from the fridge. She got inside the kitchen and put the fruits in a bowl and got some soda from the fridge too.

By the time she went outside, Hobin looked like he was about to murder someone. The two seemed to only talk. When Taehoon deemed he was done, Hobin quickly left.

Taehoon went over and sat next to her, picking up a piece of an apple that she cut.

"Is Hobin okay?" Seulgi asked worriedly as she opened the soda can for Taehoon.

"He's fine. He doesn't need to learn a new move from me." Taehoon took the soda can from her. "You, on the other hand... You still have much to learn."

"Of course, I just started today?"

"After this break, we're gonna run laps around the neighborhood."

"You're a sadist."

__________

Hobin defeated Ju Jisu. Seulgi felt like a proud mom after watching the livestream. Now, she was with Natan deciding the next songs to cover for their livestream. Seulgi was drinking some juice when Natan asked a question.

"Are you dating Taehoon?"

Seulgi spat her juice and coughed violently.

"The heck?! No I'm not!" She wiped her mouth furiously.

"Are you sure? You two are so close though."

"Are we? We're just friends." Seulgi denied.

"Uh huh..." Natan said, unconvinced, "Do you like him?"

"Of course I do. He's my friend."

"I mean like-him, like-him."

"No...? I never thought of him that way."

Natan just stared at her and sighed.

"Oh well." He shrugs. "So the next song we'll be covering is..."

__________

[What's your ideal type?]

A viewer asked as they opened their Q&A. Seulgi and Natan was streaming at their new headquarters, and a few of the company members became their live audience. Everyone was there, Hobin, Snapper that was helping with the camera, and Gaeul with Rumi who cheered the loudest. At the question, they all turned curious.