iii. it's not too late to apologize

"...What the hell did we just walk into?" Natan muttered as he saw three guys standing off. They were invited by Hobin to come to a cafe to talk.

"...It's him." Seulgi muttered as she saw a familiar face. "Seong Taehoon..."

They were about to fight until a pink haired girl decided to leave. She walked passed the two of them, glancing full of judgement. Not long, her company also followed along.

"Seulgi, Natan! Thanks for coming!" Hobin greeted as he saw them near the door in their uniform. Seulgi was wearing her red jacket. Their arrival caught the eyes of fellow NewTubers.

"Ah, I'm leaving." Seulgi informed and turned to the door.

"Huh? Hey!!" Nathan caught her arm before she could leave. "Why are you leaving? Hobin invited us here!"

Seulgi turned around and pointed to Taehoon. Everyone's attention turned to him and her, back and forth.

"It's because he's here." She explained simply. "I don't like him."

Taehoon had frowned.

"Ah, he's not a bad guy--" Hobin tried to reason.

"He picked up a fight with Natan for no reason!" She shouted. Everyone stilled. Seulgi sighed and turned back to the door.

"I'm sorry, but I'm... I'm not in the mood to spend time here any longer. See you all later."

With that, she got out of the cafe. Natan sighed and turned around to the gang.

"Sorry. She's very... Protective and she holds grudges." He apologized.

"What did Taehoon do?" Rumi asked curiously.

"He tried to pick a fight... Because of Tekken."

Taehoon looked away as Hobin eyed him with a deadpan.

"Seulgi really hates bullies, and Taehoon only changed after he fought you, Hobin. I already forgave him, but Seulgi hasn't." Natan explained. "She especially doesn't like it when people blame other people for their lack of skills in gaming."

Taehoon glared at him for that.

"Are you implying that I suck?" He said lowly.

"No, she is. She was the one that fought you, and Seulgi is a massive gamer. She really loves it with all her heart. So seeing you really set her off I guess..." Natan scratched the back of his head.

"You should apologize, Taehoon." Hobin crossed his arms to the taller guy.

"Why should I?" Taehoon mocked, making Hobin shudder.

"She'll never forgive you until she dies." Natan shrugged and ordered some coffee.

"Ugh... Why do you always try to pick up a fight?" Hobin complained. Taehoon bonked his head with his foot.

"Ouch!"

"Seulgi's really nice, you know." Natan said as he got two cups of coffee in his hands. "It's better to apologize to her and have her by your side. She's very loyal."

He hands out one cup.

"Here. Go catch up with her and give her this. It's her favorite."

"It's not too late to apologize..." Hobin urged.

Taehoon reluctantly took the cup and huffed. He silently turned around and went out of the cafe to catch up and apologize to Seulgi.

__________

Taehoon eventually caught her waiting in line for a bungeoppang.

Seulgi felt like she was being watched. So she turned around, and saw him walking to her. She had glared at him and crossed her arms, looking at the front again.