What if...

What if Selina Choi, or Choi Seulgi, didn't walk down the path of the Lookism storyline?

Choi Seulgi, along with her best friend Joo Natan, opens up a NewTube channel called "Our Voice" where Natan produces songs and sings them along with Seulgi. Their channel has around 1.2 Million subscribers, grown throughout 5 years.

Natan goes to Myeong Mun Science High School, where his brother Joo Etan wants Natan to follow his footsteps in becoming a doctor, which Natan didn't even really want. Seulgi follows along with him since she didn't really care about where she ends up with. She's a fast learner that has a really nice memory and is actually very clingy.

Seulgi has a rough childhood. Her parents left her behind to fend off alone at the age of 10 to go abroad, and has been fighting all her life. She was bullied for being alone. It was until she met Natan who was getting bullied, not long after that they became friends. They went to middle school together, where she got revenge on her bullies that went on to bully Nathan, and the two stuck even more with each other ever since.

Natan introduced her to the world of gaming, where it helped her mellow out from fighting people. Seulgi also got into streaming games on Kwitch to earn extra money, and reposts the stream highlights on her NewTube with the help of Nathan. Nobody knows her identity on her Kwitch channel, RedDevilSC, whereas she was well known at Our Voice's channel as the pretty vocalist.

Both Natan and Seulgi used to keep their private lives private on their NewTube channel, but when they went viral, Natan took the opportunity to start livestreaming some of their daily adventures together.

Viewers ship them a lot, and really want them to end up together like those 'friends to lovers' trope and don't hesitate to put up awkward lovey-dovey donations for them to do. The two of them are completely platonic, and sometimes laughed it off or act out the challenge, making the viewers laugh at their comedy skit.

The two really hit off, and both of them were really happy where they were, until Seulgi and Taehoon met at the arcade, and their lives turned even more lively as they become friends with Yoo Hobin of Viral Hit.