xv. study date

"How long have you two been in here?" Mr. Seong sighed and crossed his arms as he saw the two sparring. "Do you realize what time it is?"

Seulgi's eyes widened and looked outside the window. It was already dark.

"OH MY GOD!" She gaped. "It's already night!"

Taehoon looked at her amusedly. "So?"

"Don't you two have final exams next week?" Mr. Seong frowned.

"Yes, we do!" Seulgi quickly tidied up her stuff. "I was going to study today but Taehoon asked for a spar. I didn't realize time passed by so fast."

Hansu sighed. "You should be more like her, Taehoon. Study for your tests!"

Seulgi turned whipped her head around and looked at him incredulously. "You don't study for your tests?"

"No."

"...And what do you rank? How's your grades?"

"I don't care."

Seulgi felt thunder struck as he said that. She walked up to him and crossed her arms.

"That's it. No more Taekwondo until finals ends."

Taehoon's nostrils flared in surprised anger. "What?"

"Study for your finals tests." Seulgi put her hands on her hips.

He looked at her like she was crazy.

"Hell no." He glared at her.

"You could spare the time you do Taekwondo for studying," She tried to bargain.

"...I think you should listen to her, son." Hansu cut in before Taehoon could do something he might regret. He smiled as he spoke to Seulgi, "Seulgi, you're from that private science high school right?"

"Yes, I am." She answered.

"Could you do me a favor and maybe... Tutor Taehoon?" Hansu asked. Taehoon turned to his dad and glared.

"I actually don't mind, sir. He can join me tomorrow after school since it's already late today." Seulgi grabbed her backpack and slung it on her shoulders.

"Ah, thank you." He smiled to her, then turned to his son, "Taehoon, take her home. You'll study with her starting tomorrow after school. I'm closing the studio in process so I can do the annual checks, and don't even think of coming and practicing here."

__________

"Taehoon!" She called to him as he waited for her after school with his bike, crossing his arms. He looked angry as he turned to her. She seemed to be not wearing her glasses since it was still getting fixed. She had told him that she already got surgery for her eyes so she didn't wear contact lenses.

Which was a good thing, since Taehoon liked looking at her honey golden eyes.

"Have you been waiting long?" Seulgi asked with a smile. He grunted and got on his bike.

"No. Get on."

Seulgi followed along his command and sat behind his bike to the side, since she was wearing a skirt.

"Let's go to a cafe so we can get some food and study there. Please don't bike too fast?" She posed it like a question. Taehoon turned to look at her from the back of his shoulder.

"Then hold on."

"Alright...!" Seulgi gripped his green bomber jacket tightly.

"Do it properly." He took her hands with his and made her hug him from the back. Seulgi flushed on how straightforward and manly he looked.