22

[listen to 'there' from skzs new album while reading this chapter idk its so cute.]

It was worrisome.
It made him anxious to think about the fact that minho will either be the man who's gonna be by his side for the rest of his life or the worst heartbreak he could ever imagine. Thoughts like these would run through his mind on days like this, where minho had his own busy schedule so he couldnt see him practically the whole day.

It made him so anxious to hide his love for him not only from his fans but his members who he considered family. It wasnt like they hid it on purpose but both minho and him dont feel ready to tell them just yet. It made his heart beat in a way that gave him panic instead of a beautiful rush, to think that one day the whole world will know that hes the one dating the lee minho. The hate, the disgust and the horrible horrible things he would have to go through because of the company, just thinking about it made him so sad.

Straight idols got so much hate for dating he couldnt imagine just how bad it would be for him to say not only is he in a relashionship but its one with another male. He didnt hide these thoughts from minho though, when his mind tried to pull shit, minho would always be there to snap him out of it. he would  always tell him "even if the world turns on you, my love you will always have me. I'll love you today, tomorrow forever and always. Never forget that jisungie... please never let your mind tell you anything else but that. Never ever forget it's you who has my heart and no one else"  and those words, god did they make him feel things. Minho had this way of making jisung go insane, he wanted to give minho little kisses all over his face and make minho fuck him to the point he sees stars all at the same time it was very confusing.

worst part of it all was that these little moments would sometimes happen when theyre infront of their fans and it made han so frustrated that he couldnt do anything about it, he couldnt even hold minhos hand cuz the staff tells them not to its very frustrating. friends hold hands like friends can hold hands can they not???

The thought of minho ran through his mind all the time. It bothered him a little because in reality he enjoyed daydreaming about minho just a little too much. He dreamed about laying down at home with him, seeing the stars in the night sky with him, taking off his shirt and kissing him all over his chest,  kissing the line down his back, letting his pants fall just below the waist line to kiss him there to riding him.

He wanted it all but most of all in the moment he missed his jagi. He hasnt seen him the whole day today becuase minho had a shoot and then had to mc.
'Minsung'
he smiled as the word appeared in his mind, it made him happy to see that his fans liked to think about the fact that he and minho had something. It made him happy to think about the fact that if they ever did come out, it wouldnt be the whole world hating on him,on them. They had a few people on thier side and that made him beam, fully beam.One problem though, he still missed his minho hyung. he wanted him to come so they could go on a date and go eat somewhere since they havent in a while. 'Maybe ill surprise him by planning a date for us'  the thought made him happy as he took out his phone and looked through things they could do.

He couldnt wait until his hyungie came home. 

                                                        ☆*: .。. oo .。.:*☆(❁'◡'❁)☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

ive been using my tab to write all these chapter so far and for the first time im using my laptop i have to say wattpad on laptop is lowkey so weird??? anyways new chapter for yall <33

i love you guys so much thankyou for reading my story 💛

see you soon~