▪︎11▪︎

Han

~The night before~

NO NO NO NO. PLEASE DAD AHHH. MA- MOM PLEASE HELP ME. DAD PLEASEE I CANT- I CANT CHANGE THE WAY I AM

SHUT UP. NO SON OF MINE WILL BE WITH A MAN. NO SON WILL BE GAY.

MOM- MAAA. PLEASE STOP DAD IT HURTS. The flashbacks of my dad beating me till im numb, mom standing by and doing nothing.... the flashbacks always come back when i hears or even smells the rain....

I wake with tears and a pool of my own sweat.1 am good God I change out of my shirt and boxers and into new ones. Minho hyung.....that's all that came to my mind... I need him. I go into his room... oh God he looks adorable when he's fast asleep, his little pout oh gosh...

"Minho.... wake up please. please."

"It minho HYUNG you brat" God his voice when he's sleepy.... kill me now.

"Hehe sorry... can I sleep with you tonight? Please."

He looked at me with confused eyes... I'm guessing he saw the dried tears cuz his face suddenly softens...."ofcourse love cmere" he opened his arms and shifts futhur into the bed to make space for me. Gladly I climb in and the moment I settle in he pulls me closer by my waist and snuggle his face into the nape of my neck. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he softly whispers "your so warm.."

God THE THINGS THIS MAN DOES TO ME..... so help Lee minho.... you make it so hard to control myself around you.

I would show it.But the closer we grew... the more the fear spread.... the fear of loosing you.

                                   🐿♡🐇

HIIIII. So chapter 11 is here hehe. A little back story abt hannies past and it wouldn't be a story of mine if I didn't include a dark backstop now would it lol. Lots of love from me 💛 also I present to you.... the members shipping minsung as much as we do :]

 the members shipping minsung as much as we do :]