¢hptr16 : 𝘚𝘩'𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘴

Start from the beginning

"I don't care either way."

"Keh! I knew you'd say that."

"But... I'm kind of looking forward to it. Our match against Karasuno."

Everyone looked shocked, "Kenma, who had no will to play is looking forward to a match!" Yamamoto leaned away creeped out.

"Ohh. Well I'm looking forward to it too" Kuroo said with a smirk this time surprising Kenma.

'More potential, huh? but for now...' he leaned back, "Yamamoto, you seem full of energy. You can practice double the amount if you'd like."

"S-sorry."

◂◊◎◊▸

"Is he still texting you?" Kiyoko asked leaning forward, because Nanami had the amused expression she usually makes when texting Kuroo. She had initially wanted to keep this up for only one day or max two, but it was really too fun to play around with him so the girl couldn't resist.

Kiyoko sweatdropped at her replies to Kuroo, "they don't make sense"

"That's why I sent them." she said with a smirk.

"Don't you think you'll be in trouble at the practice match."

"That's why..."

🐈‍Cap'

From
You've been really so busy but let's see if you will be at the practice match (💢◠‿◠)

◂◊◎◊▸

"That message says you'll be in trouble" she pointed out with a smirk.

"I know" Nanami said and proceeded to mend the situation as much as she can, hoping it will be a bearable level and that it wasn't too late.

◂◊◎◊▸

To
I'll be watching the match
On my way🚌
So see you there✌🏻🕊️
Maybe I won't be as busy XP

◂◊◎◊▸

"We'll have to see if it will work or not. If not then there's Tanaka-san and Noya-san to protect me, and you too senpai right?" Nanami asked with a smile.

She smiled helplessly and nodded, 'She's kind of like a troublemaking naughty little nymph...'

"Huh? Nami-chan did you call me?!" both of them suddenly appeared behind the two girls, hands on their back rests. The girls leaned away to look at them just when Sawamura yelled, causing everyone to flinch, "Get back to your seats you two!!"

◂◊◎◊▸

The team went ahead first and Nanami and Kiyoko followed later after checking if they forgot anything. Just as they passed by, they turned to see a Nekoma looking at them shock. Nanami simply stared puzzled at his reaction and Kiyoko nodded in greeting.

That mohawk guy looked like he had a heart attack while blushing, "T-Two lady... manager... beauties..." he stepped back with tears in his eyes.

Two other nekoma guys cheered at getting yakisoba bread, and two each at that since there were two managers.

When they entered the court Nanami saw Keishin and Take-sensei speaking to Nekomata-sensei.

"You barraged me with calls until I had no choice." Neko-sensei said.

"I-I'm sorry!" Take-sensei bowed.

"I'm just kidding, just kidding. We've had good practice matches these last three days. We're looking forward to today's match."