"Are you planning to seduce someone on your lil adventure today?" King questions tilting his head to the side. King knows that Trey is going on a mission it's not just a stupid meeting he has to attend. There's more to it, and King demands answers. He's watched enough movies to know that Trey is a man going on a mission to seduce someone for answers. He just needs to hear it from Trey.

Andre looks over at Shawn telepathically asking if that's what's going to happen when Trey leaves the house and Shawn confirms Andre's questions. Andre makes a surprised face before going back to watching King and Trey have it out. Andre has seen almost all of them leave for their missions, and this is a different kind of mission he didn't think they went on. Thank god it's not Shawn being sent to seduce someone into giving them answers.

"Bambi..." Trey starts and King cuts him off by turning away and storming away upstairs angrily stomping his feet petulantly. Trey knows King is just pouting because he's jealous. Who wants their boyfriend to go out and flirt with some stranger for answers, but Trey needs to do this, so they can find out who put out the bounties.

The person Trey has to seduce has great connections and could know something. They could also offer to help and some insight. Getting answers from them will be extremely easy because the person happens to have a thing for Trey. Trey almost had an aneurysm when Jordyn told him that he was the one who has to do the mission. Jordyn or Shawn would've done it, but it would've been hard considering the person thinks that Trey is in a poly-relationship with them, and hates Shawn and Jordyn so much that they sent people to get the two killed.

"I think he handled that very well could've been worse" Andre states as he watches Trey go through lots of emotions in 10 seconds. He goes through annoyance because why is King acting like he's willing to go out to cheat? Then he goes through confusion because why does King think he'd ever cheat? Next, he goes through despair because he doesn't want to leave King in a bad head space. He knows King is just being dramatic, but he also knows there's some seriousness to his actions especially since it involves a third party that Trey has to flirt with.

"I would just slip away while you have the chance to handle him when you get back," Shawn says and Andre gives him an incredulous look. Shawn asks "what?" like he didn't do anything wrong making Andre shake his head. At least now he knows what Shawn would do in this situation.

"No, don't do that unless you want to come back to an even angrier King. I would go try and speak to him and reassure him that nothing you're doing on the mission reflects your real feelings. King is sensitive even if he doesn't show it often he'll probably cry and overthink if you just leave without reassuring him. You already made it worse by just trying to leave without any explanation don't make it worse" Andre says giving his unwarranted opinion on the matter because Trey looks like he does not know what to do. Trey thanks god for Andre's words because he would've listened to Shawn's idea and dug himself a bigger hole.

Trey sighs and heads upstairs following after King.

"Now, would your dumbass really just leave to seduce someone for a mission without telling me??" Andre questions with a shocked look turning towards Shawn who has now dug himself a hole. This is why he should not open his mouth sometimes.

When Trey gets upstairs he instantly goes towards his room door because he knows for a fact King is in there. King has made it very clear that Trey's room is their room. The first time Trey found King in his room was when he came back home from a mission and found King and Nacia curled up on his bed cuddling. They looked so cute that Trey had to take a picture. Turns out they ended up falling asleep while waiting for Trey to get home.

"Baby?" Trey says softly knocking at the door as if it's not his room. He would rather allow King to allow him into the space instead of forcing himself on him and risking making King angrier.