"Holy shit, are you okay, angel?" Jin held back Mara's hair, worry in his soft eyes as he rubbed her back soothingly. Mara nodded, breathing hard as the vomiting came to a halt. She spit out the residue in her mouth, grimacing at the sight of the food splattered on the soil. Mara leaned back on the lodge, shaking her head and facepalming. This only warranted a headache, and the girl groaned in pain.

"Did yesterday's food not go down well?" Jin asked, rubbing her shoulders. Mara glanced at him, embarrassment flooding her cheeks in a tint of red.

God, you're too innocent, Mara thought. She sighed, opening her eyes to find a cup of water being extended towards her. Namjoon raised a brow, seemingly suspicious of her. Mara took the cup from his hand and took a sip, rinsing her mouth and spitting it out before taking a real drink. Her throat was raspy, the acid from earlier making it slightly uncomfortable to swallow.

Let's hope that's what I did yesterday.

At that vulgar thought, Mara choked on her water, scolded by Jin to take it easy.

"Don't drink too much or it's just gonna come back out," Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Alright, why the attitude?" Jin scoffed, narrowing his eyes at Namjoon. The leader shook his head, turning on his heels and walking away. Mara could tell that he knew, but the extent of his awareness was unknown to her, as was her recollection.

Mara headed back inside with Jin on her tail. He set out to make her some tea as the girl returned back upstairs, glancing down either side of the hall and knocking on Jungkook's door. It creaked open slightly, half of Jungkook's face peering back at her. He opened the door hesitantly, letting the girl slip in before locking it back up. Mara's eyes flitted to her underwear and bra, discarded on the floor mere feet away from her.

Why pick it up? He already saw me naked.

He did more than just see me naked.

At least I think.

Jungkook sat down at the edge of the bed, patting the spot next to him with a thin-lipped smile. He wore nothing but a pair of joggers, leaving his top half exposed. Mara plopped down on the bed, causing them both to bounce. The silence was deafening, but there was no sense of real discomfort, at least not for Mara. The thought of her and Jungkook being intimate made her feel some type of way, but she was unable to gauge how she truly felt when she didn't really remember.

"I hope you know this wasn't my intention when I brought the bottle," Jungkook muttered, glancing sheepishly at her. His cheeks were red, and he nervously ran his hands down his neck, delicately touching his hickeys. Mara looked over at him, noticing the purple marks she presumed she had made. Mara looked over to Jungkook's dresser, staring at the mirror. She didn't seem to have any marks on her neck, which served as a relief from the eyes of anyone else she bumped into that morning. Curiously, Mara peeked under her shirt, snorting when seeing that he hadn't left any hickeys on her neck, but had instead left a couple scattered over her chest.

Mara snorted again, catching Jungkook's attention.

"You okay?" He warily asked.

Mara giggled, turning to Jungkook with a spreading grin. His lips twitched up, his eyes slightly crinkling up.

"What?" He chuckled.

Mara let out a hearty laugh, leaning back to lay on his messy bed. She laughed and clutched her stomach, hearing Jungkook joining in. The two giggled as they laid on their backs, staring at each other with glinting eyes. There was no ounce of blame in Mara's expression, not a drop of regret or guilt for what they'd done. They were two young adults that had indulged in too much alcohol, and lust had won over reason.