"Oh my God," Mara gasped.

This isn't happening.

Mara lifted the sheets again, just to make sure one last time that she wasn't seeing things. This second time, she saw just a little more, noticing the scratch marks running down Jungkook's back and the purple bruises scattered around his neck. He was, in all his undeniably beautiful glory, naked. And so was she, for that matter. She was just as bare as he was, and finally noticing this made the sensations of her warm body against his feel that much more real.

What do I do?

Mara panicked in her head, laying stiffly under Jungkook. She couldn't decide whether to wake him up or try to get dressed and leave before he woke up. For the life of her, she couldn't remember what had happened. Whatever they had talked about had lead to them taking their clothes off and...

Having sex.

We had sex. 

Holy fuck.

The girl wanted to laugh in disbelief, only managing a heavy sigh. It would be impossible to detangle herself from Jungkook without waking him up, but the sudden realization of their situation paired with the alcohol she had the night prior was stirring in her stomach in a not-so-pleasant way. A dull ache persisted at the mouth of her stomach, and the girl lightly groaned.

I'm gonna puke.

For her first time drinking, she did not do a good job at controlling herself. In fact, she did a terrible fucking job. She had done everything, actually, that you weren't supposed to do when you drank for the first time. And sure, she was an adult and everything was consensual but she would've at least loved to remember it. Now, the only thing she had as memorabilia of her first real time with a man was probably going to be puke.

For every next second she contemplating leaving, the pain was growing and the sick feeling only worsened.

We'll have to face it either way, so might as well start or else I'm going to puke all over Jungkook, and I cannot handle that embarrassment.

Mara took in a couple breaths to ease her stomach, beginning to unravel herself from the sheets and Jungkook's clingy limbs. He whined and groaned in protest, attempting to hold on to her. However, she moved his hands away and immediately stood from the bed, gathering her clothes and slipping them on as fast as possible before Jungkook woke up. She didn't bother putting on her bra or panties, too worried about throwing up to care. The girl covered her mouth, gagging and holding onto the wall for support.

I need to get out of here.

"Mara?"

The girl whirled her head around, staring back at a concerned Jungkook. He brushed back his bed hair, shifting around and hissing. With a hand to his face he flipped around, almost exposing himself in the process. This seemed to cause him to realize his nakedness, and he hurriedly covered himself with the comforter, eyes blown wide.

"Shit," He whispered, looking up at Mara and noticing her almost green complexion, "Hey are you okay-?"

Mara held up a finger, stopping him from talking, "I'll be back but," she stopped to gag, "I'm gonna go throw up."

Still dumbfounded, Jungkook watched her leave the room, the door closing behind her. Mara was out in the hall, rushing towards the stairs. She bumped straight into Taehyung, the last person she would've wanted to see her scurrying out of Jungkook's room. He eyed her oddly, but she couldn't spare him a word or a glance, rushing down the stairs and towards the front door. Jin and Namjoon, who were hanging out at the living room sofa were also quite concerned, noticing her bare feet with her hand clasped over her mouth. Mara burst through the front door, barely making it off the porch before the contents of yesterday's soup came pouring from her mouth. She threw up for a minute, gasping for air between each gag with a death grip clutched on the corner of the lodge.