28.

Third

Third.

"Yeah- h-hold on ma this Kosa calling me." Serenity said.

"Ok." Morgan said.

And then Serenity switched the calls over.

"Hello." Serenity said hardly as she looked ahead. Just blinking.

"What are you doing?" Kosa asked.

"I'm getting my makeup done Kosa I already told you what I was doing-"

"First 4 words you said you could've kept it at that. Ain't no need for a attitude." He said.

"How many times you called my phone?" Serenity asked.

"3! Actually. You need to answer my call first time first ring." He said.

"I was on the phone with my mama-"

"Ion care who you on the phone with." He said.

"If I already ain't answer the phone the first time what is calling me multiple times gone do?" Serenity questioned.

"Make you pick up this damn phone." He said. "What you getting your makeup done for anyways? You'n need that shit."

"Because my baby's gender reveal is today. I do need this shit." She said.

"No you don't. Don't be having me pay for bullshit." He said and Serenity was silent.

"I'm not having you do nothing you did this on yo own." She said. "It's not bullshit. It make you look good. You like to look good don't you?"

"Love." Kosa said.

"Okay then." Serenity said.

"Aight well I just finished getting my hair done so you need to hurry up and come back here." Kosa said.

"Boy- this is out of my control." Serenity said. "And plus I'm not going straight there I gotta check by the hall."

"You doing too much. I already told you, you ain't gotta go there. All that shit getting handled now." He said. "What you gotta stop by the hall for Serenity?"

"Am I pregnant or is you? Why you so snappy all of a sudden-"

"Because I wanna see you and you talking bout stopping at the hall. You gone be there in a lil while." He said.