3.

Serenity

Serenity.

"So what's this shit I'm hearing about that cracked off at the club this weekend?" Dayvon asked.

"Nothing." Serenity lied.

"You lying." He said.

"I'm not." She said.

After what happened Saturday at the club Serenity had some time to sit back and think on her actions that night.

It was now Monday morning.

She knew what she did was uncalled for, and knew that it was the liquor that had her turned up like that. Which is why she hadn't spoken about it because she knew she was wrong.

She did her fair share of apologizing to Diamond and Ju. But that was it. She wasn't reaching out to the other two who was beyond irrelevant in her book.

She chose not to tell Dayvon what happened either. Figuring he'd figure it out on his own 1, and 2 she didn't want the situation to go any further. Based off of what Kosa had said to her. She was just gonna leave it all up to Saturday night and continue on with her perfect life like nothing ever happened.

"So you fighting at the club now?" He asked.

"Wasn't nobody fighting-"

"I told you don't be getting in no shit! When you go up there." He said and she looked at him.

"I didn't!" She breathed out.

"Why the fuck you keep lying to my fucking face dawg!" He blurt.

"Why are you getting loud? See this that shit I be talking about-"

"Cause you pissing me off, fuck you keep lying to my face for?" He asked aggressively.

"Because it's over with it's done!" She blurt. "Goddam. Like it's cool."

"It's not cool my nigga what the fuck did you say to Kosa?" He asked.

"Nothing-"

"Serenity imma slap the shit out you stop fucking playin wit me." He said and she ignored him.

"I didn't say nothing to him." She said and he walked up on her making her hold her hand out. "It's over with! Von! Like it's done. It's over with. Chill."

"You always doing some shit and I'm the one that gotta get you out of that shit. Bouta stop fucking witchu for real cause you don't fucking listen to me. Now you done got me and you in some shit. You need to learn when to shut the fuck up." He said.