1.

𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝, 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚗

Kosa drove through the streets of Detroit in his all white Dodge Durango truck as trap music played lowly in his background

His pistol sat in his lap and he just rode, seat back and relaxing per usual.

He had just got done with a long stressful day at work, and there was nothing better than ending his night at Trummps. The hottest strip club in the city. Where all the ballers and shot callers gather. Best spot to be on a Friday-Sunday night.

Kosa was a regular there.

As soon as he pulled up, all he had to do was hop out and the valet would handle the rest.

A lot of people in the city respected Kosa, meanwhile others didn't. Which was fair. Kosa wasn't the nicest guy. Never was, probably never will be.

Kosa was well known. He was a kingpin. He did things his way. He had his own "business". He had workers and all.

Kosa was a very serious man, and was always about business. He loved doing business. Because business meant money. And in life that's all he had ever wanted. Was money. One thing he didn't play about? Was his money.

If you ever caught yourself owing Kosa some money, consider yourself as good as dead.

Once he arrived at the strip club, he did his normal routine outside, and then made his way inside. He didn't plan on being here that long. Just to catch up with one particular female.

"Kosa..!" Lisa, the bartender smiled as he sat on one of the stools.

"What up doe." He said lowly.

"How you feeling tonight?" She asked making his regular.

"Can't complain." He said. Him and Lisa were close. All the years he had been attending this strip club is as long as he's known Lisa.

She never gave off the vibe that she was trying to hit on him, or do anything like that with him. She was just a really cool female. She was genuinely his friend. But only inside of the club. Outside of the club he never seen her. He even went in searching for her socials and still didn't find her there. It made him wonder, was this even her real identity.

But law is, you're never supposed to use your real identity in the strip club.

"Yeah same I'm a little tired tonight." She admitted sliding his cup over to him.